16

fighting was hard.

arguments made george feel weak, like he would shatter at any sudden movement or fall from the wrong footing.

especially when those arguments were caused by his own ignorance.

dream's job was his fame. it was his only way of making money, and people loved him for it.

so george had to respect the fact that he asked the brunette to start his own instagram, gain his own following and grow around dream's brand.

it was wrong for george to lash out at the caring blonde, but the brunette was scared of what would happen if he made an attempt to do what dream does on a daily.

sure, it was fun to have photoshoots with the blonde, but george had no idea what it was like to be famous or how to handle hate, or even how to manage an instagram account.

after all, anger was a mask for fear. one that george wore quite often.

the brunette approached the door across from his, staring at the white wood for a few long seconds before raising his fist to gently knock.

three taps on the door was all it took for dream to reply.

"come in."

george turned the knob carefully, poking his body inside and closing the door behind him.

the brunette figured there would be a dramatic moment of silence where the two boys stared longingly at each other, replaying all the memories of what happened the night before.

but there wasn't.

dream was scrolling through his phone, hardly even paying attention to george.

"what's up?" the blonde spoke, his eyes focused on his swiping thumb.

"i- eh, can i sit?" george mumbled, pointing at the bed where clay sat.

the blonde nodded his head slightly, scooting over to make room for george to sit.

"uh," george cleared his throat, rubbing his palms on the cover as he sat onto the bed. "i really wanted to apologize."

dream raised a brow, flicking his gaze up to george and shutting his phone off, setting it beside him.

"i wasn't thinking, and all the stress just took over my words. i seriously don't think you're like, using me, or whatever. this is your job, i understand, and it's my choice to be here. i chose to be here."

the blonde kept his gaze on the brunette as george faced him with sorry eyes. "i'm really sorry."

dream sat quietly for a minute, examining the boy's sad smile and messy hair before opening his arms.

"come here."

george gazed caustiously before leaning into the blonde's open hold. he snuggled his face against dream's chest, letting out a relieved sigh as the larger's hands ran comfortingly down his side.

"it's okay, i shouldn't have pushed it on you," dream hummed.

george let out a small giggle. "that was probably the dumbest argument ever."

dream chuckled, shrugging his shoulders. "i suppose so."

"i feel bad, though. like, is there any way i can make it up to you? i don't want you to think i just- i don't know," george sighed.

dream placed his hands on george's waist, turning him so he could face the blonde.

"well," he smiled. "there's something you could do."

the brunette cocked a brow, a sly smile on his lips. "i wonder where i've heard these words before."

dream placed a hand up to the shorter's cheek, holding his head in his hand. "i feel like you would enjoy this deal more, though."

"oh yeah?" george hummed, biting his lip as he dazed at dream's mischievous gaze.

"based on what you were screaming a few nights ago, yeah. i think you'd enjoy it a lot more."

george gasped, playfully pushing us the blonde in the chest. "dream!"

he laughed, pushing his hair back and regaining his posture. "oh come on, you know it's true."

"you're lying," george huffed, settling his hands down on dream's thighs to hold himself up on his lap.

"oh george, i would never lie," he smiled, pulling the brunette's lips to his, being george into a careful kiss.

the brunette eagerly kissed back, pulling the blonde's lips desperately with his teeth softly, careful to not hurt him.

dream made a noise before gripping george's sides hard, pulling his body to roll his hips over his lower body.

"mmm- dream," the brunette mumbled, tightening his hands around the blonde's shoulders.

"this okay, baby?" dream breathed, kissing george's jawline warmly.

"yes, oh my god, yes."

dream smiled, bringing the brunette into another kiss.

their movements intensified as dream's lips ran eagerly over george's, becoming more aggressive and assertive as they began touching each other more heavily, their breathing pattern becoming quicker and higher paced as they became lost in each other's taste.

dream pinned the brunette down to the mattress, holding his wrists above his head.

"you know why you're doing this, right? you're still sorry for what you did, huh?" he murmured, looming over the smaller.

george's face flushed deeply as he closed his eyes to pretend he was hidden. "dream- please, just come on."

dream chuckled, rolling off of george and pulling the boy back into his lap. "we can try something different, george?"

the brunette tilted his head curiously, allowing dream's hands to slide down to his waistband.

"i'll have to loose these, though," dream suggested, tugging at the waistband before bringing his hands to his own jeans.

george pushed his hands down to the blonde's jeans, helping him slide them off from under him.

george smiled, biting back his inner lip as he connected the dots for what dream wanted the brunette to do.

the smaller pushed off of his lap, climbing onto his knees as he placed his hands to climb up dream's knees.

"i'll make sure you don't think i believe that i'm being used," george hummed, smiling at the blonde's eager, excited expression.

"go ahead," dream breathed, locking his hands through the brunette's soft hair.