3

"what am i meant to wear?" george groaned, pointing at his boring selection of clothes that consisted of hoodies and jeans with the occasional t-shirt.

"they'll take care of it, don't worry," dream pat his back. "come on, we're gonna be late."

they hopped into the car with dream driving to the building where they typically hosted the photo shoots.

george was amazed when he arrived into the building. it was as if someone was about to film a whole movie, not just take pictures.

"ah, dream! you're here! and who is this?" bad, dream's main account manager, pointed to the smaller brunette at the blonde's side.

"you asked for some spice, and i bring you some spice," dream replied with a smile, placing a hand on george's back and lightly pushing him closer to bad.

the male inspected george through his round glasses, throwing a hand unexpectedly through the brunette's hair.

george slightly jumped back at the touch, uncomfortable with the eyes burning into him.

"i'll send him to get ready," bad replied, taking george away from dream to a different area behind a curtain that was set up in the back corner of the room.

behind the curtain, there were mirrors and chairs along with racks of clothing items.

"niki! we have a guest!"

a short blonde appeared from behind one of the clothing racks. "hi! is this dream's boyfriend?"

george cringed at the phrase.

"something like that. get him ready for the shoot," bad replied before eagerly rushing back out to the main area.

"have you ever been dressed by a professional?" niki asked with a sweet smile, gesturing for george to come to her.

"no, actually," the brunette replied quietly, gazing at all of the clothes.

"well, there are firsts for everything!" she exclaimed, grabbing some clothes off the rack and dragging george along.

・❥・

dream fiddled with the rolled up sleeves, waiting for the brunette to be done.

he was ready to get the photos over with, to be honest. the blonde was exhausted recently, and really just wanted to sleep off everything.

"alright! i present to you: george!" niki called from the back, walking out with george at her hip.

the blonde stared, stunned at the brunette's new appearance.

they made him look more feminine compared to dream's usual casual style. with a pink shirt tucked into a black skirt, paired with a smudge of eyeliner, dream was mesmerized by the brunette's body.

george approached dream with a shy blush spreading his cheeks as he acknowledged the blonde staring him down.

"you- you look good, george," dream breathed out loud to the boy, who shrunk at the compliment.

"are we ready?" bad asked, coming over to the two boys.

"mhm," george nodded, though his hesitance was noticeable. it was obvious the poor boy was quite uncomfortable.

"alright. dream, i'm going to need you to sit down against the back wall, please. keep your ankles crossed together and your legs flat in front of you."

the blonde followed bad's order.

george watched, curious as to how they would fit him into the scene.

"george, you're going to place your shins flat against the ground on either side of dream's legs, placing your arms around his neck with your head slightly tilted to the side so you are not visible to the camera, but we can see the side of your hair."

the brunette inhaled sharply, staring down at the blonde on the floor and back to his exposed legs. "like, on his lap?"

"yes, it'll be quick," bad nudged him over to the blonde.

george slowly approached dream, refusing to meet his gaze as he lowered himself onto the blonde's lap.

"hang your arms around my neck," dream instructed.

"i know," george snapped back more harshly then he wanted to.

the blonde ignored the tone of his voice, grabbing george's arms and wrapping them around his shoulders.

george held his breath as he faced straight back at the wall behind them.

he exhaled as he felt a cold hand graze his cheek, tilting his head to the side so the camera could capture him better.

george closed his eyes, trying to ignore the hands that landed on his thigh to hold him in place.

it's just for a picture. it's just for a picture.

that thousands of people will see.

"almost done, don't worry," dream whispered lowly to george's ear.

the brunette bit his inner lip, ignoring the chills that shimmered down his spine.

it's just for a picture, how bad could it be?