Abomination: Part I

Începe de la început

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Beacon Hills
Auto Mechanic's Garage

The baby-blue Jeep sits atop a rotary lift underneath which a mechanic uses an impact gun to break free a particularly tight bolt on the exhaust. Across the room, Stiles pushing through the door of the waiting room as he just arrived at the location just a few minutes before Derek kindly dropped him off.

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed his Jeep until he realized. He quickly power-walks toward the mechanic as he waves his hands to get the man's attention. "Hey, hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?" he arrived under the rotary. He glanced at the mechanic and his Jeep with baffled. "All I needed was the starter." He reminded the man.

"Yeah, but it looks like your whole exhaust system's got to be replaced too." The mechanic declared, calmly while focusing on his task.

The lanky teen stared at the man with suspicion. "Why do I get the feeling you're slightly overestimating the damage?"

The mechanic shrugged his shoulders. "It's probably gonna run you around like twelve hundred in parts and labor."

"Are you kidding? This thing doesn't have a catalytic converter!" Stiles said exasperatedly then he rolls his eyes. "And yes, I know what a catalytic converter is."

The man paused his task, lowered his impact gun, and turn his attention to Stiles. "Do you know what a 'limited slip differential' is?" he asked, condescendingly.

Stiles made a sour face as he is starting to hate himself. "No." he reluctantly admitted.

"Could be more like fifteen hundred." The mechanic informed Stiles then return to his task as he eyeing the exhaust and lifted his impact gun to the bolt.

The lanky human licked his teen irritated. "Okay, just finish." He muttered, then step away from the mechanic as he silently wishes he bring Derek with him. Derek might use his intimidating on the arrogant mechanic for Stiles to lower the amount of price. "I'll be back here, seething with impotent rage." Stiles grumbled while sauntered to the door. He extends his hand to grab the waiting room door handle, however, his hand slips on a clear, sap-like substance.

"Oh. Nice." Stiles eyeing at the slime-like on his hand with distasted. "it's a real sanitary." He glanced over his shoulder irked. "Quality establishment you're running here." He called out to the man with disapproval. However, the mechanic was no longer listening as he fires up a drill. Stiles rolled his eyes then shove himself inside the waiting area.

Stiles jerked his sap-like substance away from his hand with disgust as he walked down until the photo on the wall caught his eyes. He halts, steps forward to inspect carefully. He recognized the young teen who dressed up in lacrosse uniform that was the mechanic. He scoffed. "Figures." Of course, the mechanic turned out to be an arrogant asshole because he used to be a jock.

The lanky teen reached his phone out from his pocket, starts to hit the HOME button as he needs to text his friends that he will be late for their training. However, oddly, he can't seem to curl his thumb. "What the...?" he muttered with confusion.

Stiles eyeing at his right hand while his left hand is holding his phone. He attempts to flex his fingers but then when both of his hands lose strength, the phone slips from his grasp and clatters to the floor. Stiles stared at his shaking, numb hands with incredulity and perplexed. Slowly, he lifted his whiskey-brown gaze to the door handle where he touched the strange substance with contemplative. Then shifted his gaze to the glass window, he saw the mechanic digging through a tool chest while above him, something moves inside the Jeep.