Once Y/N had finished explaining things she looked at Scott who was still looking at her in confusion mixed with disbelief.

"Ok Scott. I'll be honest, your facial expression is scaring me a little. What's going on in that head of yours?" Y/N said laying a gentle hand on his forearm, and that seemed to snap him out of his thoughts.

"I uh, I..." he stuttered looking at the wall behind her now like it was the best piece of art he had ever seen. He broke then turned to Tony. "I hate to ask, but do you mind if we talk in private, your majesty?"

Tony gave a shocked looked, but nodded. "Of course. I understand. Please take your time." he waved off giving a small pat to his shoulder as he left. "Ladies, will you join me?" he asked Nat and Wanda.

They agreed and began walking out, but not before sending a concerned look Y/N's way. She smiled showing that she would be fine, and watched as they all left. Once the doors closed she looked back to Scott who was looking at the floor.

"I know it's a lot, and it's not really traditional, but-"

"I get it." he said shocking her.

"Wh-What?" she stuttered looking at him.

"Y/N, do you know how amazing those kingdoms are that are thriving with just a Queen or King as a ruler? Single rulers no arranged marriage or anything." he explained finally looking at her and stepping closer. "And out of all the people in the world that can do it, it's you." he smiled sweetly.

"You don't even know me that well Scott." she laughed. "One out of the two times we met, I had a full meltdown and stormed out of the room. I haven't made the best impression." Y/N said slightly bashful.

"Yes, but understandably in that instance." Scott said. "But besides that, I've only heard amazing things from other countries and kingdoms who share an alliance or friendship with you. Your whole family included, but you mainly."

"What are you saying-?"

"I'm saying. I think this is a good idea. I think you can handle it and will be an amazing Queen for Alberia. An arranged marriage isn't going to aid you that much."

"Do you still plan on keeping an alliance with us?" Y/N said still worried about the little details.

"Of course. Why wouldn't my little kingdom want to be in good faith with one of the biggest countries in the world? You guys are kinda high up, hence why my family was rooting for this." he chuckled.

"You're not wrong." Y/N laughed with him. "But that leads me to ask. How are you so calm about this? Anytime I brought it up to anyone else they fought me first." she said genuinely curious and moving closer to him.

"Well, uh..." he said rubbing the back of his neck and going back to avoiding eye contact again. "I may-"

"You're in love." she said with a smile and crossing your arms. "Oh my God. You're in love."

"Please. Don't be-"

"Scott, that's great!" she said catching him off guard.

"Wait, you aren't upset?" he said confused.

"Upset? Scott." she huffed rolling her eyes before looking at him with a grin. "I just dropped on you the fact that I'm calling off our arrangement, and said that I would rather rule my country by myself than marry you. I mean less harsh than that, but basically the same jist." she shrugged. "You being in love is the least of my worries."

"Mom and Dad would have killed me."

"Well, I'm not them. Who is she?" she said putting her arms behind her back.