•46.5•

In a blink of an eye, the people in front of her vanished. Chaewon thinks it's okay. 

She wanted this anyway. 

She chose this. 

There is no backing down. 

Seeing the mob of enemies rushing to her, she starts to run away. Chaewon knows what she's doing yet she can't help but be afraid. There is a huge possibility of her dying in this place after all. 

The thought of her not seeing Minjoo and the rest ever again scares her. 

But what can she do? She had a responsibility to fulfill the moment she saw it. The moment she saw them. 

She immediately hides in a dark place and sits down. Chaewon realized that she's trembling. 

A low (almost whisper) chuckle escaped from her lips. Almost lifeless. Then she leans on the concrete wall to rethink her life decisions. 

She really has no choice. She has already made up her mind.

Chaewon ran towards the opposite direction of this place. The place where she saw them. 

An image of those poor oneirians seemingly waiting for their death inside the cell breaks her heart. 

Although some of them are still strong enough for the next couple of months, she knows deep inside her heart she has to do something. 

She has to help them. 

"Shit." Chaewon muttered under her breath as soon as she saw a fenrir in front. She decides to move stealthily, and knocking him out next. 

When she finally arrived, her eyes explored the entire prison cells. She wasted no time and did the lock picking. Chaewon didn't expect this skill will be put to a good use. She was happy. 

She quickly approached a poor oneirian and grabbed the shackles. The latter flinched. Chaewon felt that he was scared of what she did. 

"Shhh... Hindi kita sasaktan." Chaewon tries to put him at ease and she succeeds. "Tutulungan kitang makaalis dito." 

And so she did do everything to help them escape this one hell of a place. She earned a series of thank yous from them. Showering her with much gratitude. 

Some are weak, skinny, afraid, angry, Chaewon saw different kinds and states of oneirians in there. She also learned that a large number of them are royal guards who are loyal to Princess Amora. Unfortunately, some of the royal guards died because of torture. 

"Maraming salamat sa'yo." An old woman wagged her tail for Chaewon to see. The young woman thinks it's cute.