We all stop again and Max looked really angry.

"Yeah so what?", Emilio glared at him.

"We're going there for our stuff", Marcus complains.

"Yeah and get some more stuff for others. We always buy stuffs for you right?", Angelo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah but this is a looot", Matteo frowns in horror looking at his phone.

Marcus and Daniel peep through his shoulder and look at the list. They gasp immediately.

"Yeah it is and stop whining and complaining like kids", Enzo rolled his eyes.

"What will you even do with so many clothes?", Matteo asked glaring.

"Oh I don't know.. wear them?", Emilio said sarcastically.

"Ha ha funny", Daniel glared.

I sigh and look at Max who was fuming now glaring at our brothers. I smile a bit knowing he's going to blow any minute.

"You boys are so lazy when it comes to doing stuffs for us", Emilio glared.

"Yeah really? Do you want me to count to you all the stuffs I've done for you?", Marcus glared back.

"Sure but it'll be way less than what I've done", Emilio scoffs.

"Okay enough! This is a lot because it's a list from all your brothers okay? So quit complaining about how this is so much", Enzo sighs.

Perks of having 19 brothers... note the sarcasm.

"Also you three can split up and shop right? So it'll be easier", Angelo smiled and tried to reason.

"You know Ales, Leo and Antonio ordered stuff too. It's a pity I'll have to tell them you're not getting their things", Emilio fake sighs exhasperated

"Fineeee", Matteo sighs

"We'll get them", Daniel frowns begrudgingly.

"Good! I'll make pasta and pizza when you come back", Enzo smiled and gave some incentive.

"Okay! We love you sooo much!", Marcus jumped happily

Everyone chuckled. Then they again started talking about the food and how moody my younger older brothers are.

Max pulled my hand and I look down at him.

"Let them be here Tina. Let's go. Please take me to the mall", Max huffs angrily at the boys and then pouts at me.

"Okay let's go", I laugh and we both sneak out without those six even realising.

Last I heard is them talking about someone acting bipolar.

We get inside my car and I make sure Max is safely strapped. I start the car and smile at Max.

"FINALLY", Max yells happily giving me his cute signature smile.

I chuckled and start driving. We were almost outside the main gate when we heard yelling from behind.

"OH wait wait! why are you leaving us?", Matteo yells running at us along with other two.

"Come straight to the mall", Max yells back and winks at me.

I chuckled shaking my head and we drove away.

We soon reach the mall with Max telling me about how we should have left them long time ago.

We park the car and get out. Max holds my hand and we walk towards the mall.