Grand Finale is Up🤩

Start from the beginning

And that gave a shock to Meghalai as she didn't know the change of equation between them because she was not there in the show. She looked around and saw everyone over there gave a very adorable look to them. Usually, Gautham won't respond to such comments but others will tease him even for his expression. But now, everything changed. Even if Gautham openly said such a comment, no one is bothered to tease them or nothing of that sort.

Gautham and Nithya went to the other side of the hall. Meghalai asked to Sarath what's going on there.

"Pona vaaarame Partner maattikich. Thangachi mela kadhalnu othukkitta.. Inime namma ethukk thevayillama thontharav pannaum. Renduperum santhoshamaaruntha pothu.. Irukkum.. Ena kadavula paath serth vechath... 💜"

She couldn't digest his words. So she directly went to Gautham and she felt relieved as Nithya went to Director's room.

"Gautham..."

"Solluuu thampiii... Eppadi irukk un health.."

"Naa nallarukke.."

Her face was a bit dull.

"Ennach.. En orumaari irkke.."

"Nithyave love panriya..?" She spilled the beans without beating around the bush.

The question irritated Gautham as he memorized all the heartbreaks happened between him and Nithya just because this woman confused things. He agree that its all about her sisterly concern for Nithya. But he can't handle anything like that again 😪 So he wanted to clear everything as today is the last day of shoot 🤗

"Aama. Naa avale love panre💜"

There was no blushing, no complication. All she saw was a determination in his eyes and clarity in his voice. She felt that he is very sure about his feelings and his love for Nithya. 💜😍

"But Gautham ava chinna ponnu... Infact.. Neenga innum..."

"Plz Meghalai... Innum confuse pannathinga. Ava avlo chinna ponnellam illa. Ava avalode feelingsle thelivaarukka.. En mela vechirukkura anb, affection, love... Ellathepathiyum avlo clearaa irukka.. Ava kaatura ethum oru teenage ponnoda infatuation illa.. Innum neenga age difference pathi sollathinga.."

"Naa thappa ethum sollavaralenga.."

"Enakk theriyum.. En career pathi kavalappadavena.. Naa already koncham movies sign panneerkke.. Appurom.. Ava en kooda iruntha naa innum heightsukk povenu enakk theriyum.. Ava ennoda fortune. Entha kaaranathukkagavum naa avale inime vidamaatta... 💜Ithukkumele enna nadanthalum naanga onna solve pannikkure🥰💜"

He turned to walk but stopped and said,

"Unga akkaraykk rumba thanks🤗"

And that was the final reply to everyone who doubts their relationship.  How can someone be more clear in decision 😍
They are born to be together and they are very determined in what is between them💜

He moved to Nithya's side and saw her standing with phone.

"Nithya.... 💜"

"Sollunga...."

"Yaaaru namukulla vanthalum en kooda irupelle....?"💜

"Ennaachnge... Dhideenu... Neenga thaane mathavanga pech kekurath.."

"Aama en thapp tha... Aana inime... Enkooda irupelle...

"I love you... 💜"

That was enough... Those magical words were so rare between them. But when it happened, it is heavenly💜😍

Love.
Chaaru✍️