Part 11 - Summer dress

*Mature Content *

Charlotte/The annoying sound of the clock ticking away ever so slowly, feels nerve wrecking. I said yes to a date with Isaac. A real date this time. Not like last night where I went to a club that he so happened to be performing. No, an actual date. I have no idea what he's got planned. But I can't wait, I'm even more excited then when my dad bought the piano and thaught me how to play.

Twelve o'clock sharp, I glance out off the window when I hear the sound of an engine followed by the cool and exhilarating figure that drives HIS motorcycle.

By the way the bike comes to an abrupt stop, I notice that he's in a hurry. Like he always is when he's trying to get to me. I can't help but smile.

I grab my purse from the table and do a once over in the wall to wall mirror that oversees the hallway. Not to much make up, because I know he likes his girl all natural.

Am I his girl?

The thought seems ridiculous, yet I can't help but feel thrilled by the idea. My fingers slowly trail down my hourglass body and I nod approvingly at my reflection. When he told me to wear something that felt like summer, I'm pretty sure this flower covered dress is what he meant.

I think.

Walking towards him I practically hop like a young girl on her way to the fair. Curious for what's about to happen.

Revealing his godly smirk as he takes off his helmet he leans in against his bike, a single curl fighting against his hand as he tries to comb it to the side. Suddenly I'm having doubts about my choice in clothes, however the content smirk that appears on his lips seconds later assures me otherwise. He seems to be pretty pleased with what I'm wearing actually, enlarging his smile the closer I get.

Swift as the summer breeze that just danced around us, he slides his arms around my waist. Easing me into his tall frame.

"You look stunning." He envelopes my mouth with his, making sure it's clear for me to understand, the dress is definitely a winner.

When he gives me a second to catch my breath I run my hands through his nicely combed damp hair. Still wet from the shower he obviously took before coming to pick me up, I mess it up again.

"That better?" He chuckles, his brows shooting up questionable. 

"Much!" I can't help myself, it just needs to be chaotic. There are to many men in my life who are too squeaky clean, too plastic, too boring. I like Isaac better when he's ... Isaac. Messy, chaotic and mysterious.

"Ready?" His stare is electrifying.

"Yes...where are you taking me." I chirp, smiling so hard my cheeks hurt. I'm so freaking exited. Since when am I such a cheerful person?

"You'll see soon enough!" He grabs my hand when I move to get on the bike. "We won't be needing that." He chuckles, guiding me across the street.

"Good thing I'm wearing flats." I laugh, referring to my shoes.

"It's not that far." He looks mischievous at me. "Flats or heels you won't be wearing them long anyway.

Oh?

Leading me towards a part of Central Park I don't real know. We walk down a small path, leaving the busy streets of New York, filled with noisy crowds and cars honking there horns, behind.

It's a hot day and the shade of the big trees in this part of the park feels comfortably cooling. The further isaac takes me, the more the plants and bushes seem to overgrow the path, until it's gone completely. I assume we've reached our destination, but ten he slides his arm around my hips directing me towards an open field, behind a few huge azalea bushes. The high grass and wild flowers invite us to sit near a small pond.