"Fuck~ Baby you feel so good" he breathed in through clenched teeth, feeling her walls adapting to his lenght, she was dripping wet and he couldn't wait more before thrusting faster.

Her ass smashed against the wall as the sound of wet skin echoed in the bathroom. Foreheads pressed together, they forgot about everything to surrender to the pleasure, the love and passion that defines so well their relationship.

As they both reached their climax at the same time their moans filled the room shamelessly. This precious moment out of time ending like symphony, her whole body shook under pleasure, squeezing her thighs in an attempt to ease her orgasm out. He thrusted a few more times, knowing how she liked to still feel him when her walls tightened.

Jungkook held her in a tight embrace, face hidding in her neck as they both tried to find oxygen again.

Far away in the back of the train, Taehyung was loosing his patience.

"Fuck, if she's in trouble what are we in?" he cursed, walking in circles next to a worried Jimin.

"I don't know, maybe we should get the weapons ready?" he replied rubbing his neck, as clueless as his friend.

Taehyung stopped, a scoff escaping his lips while he looked at Jimin like he was crazy. "Weapons? You mean the pieces of junk we made?" he shook his head, his fake smile fading. "I just hope she'll find a way to get us out"

- Jiyoon's pov -

We both looked at the train's blueprints, with our empty ramen bowls to the side. He only wore a black t-shirt with a V-neck and a pair of matching black shorts but he looked amazing, the sex was amazing, too.

I still feel it inside me, his fingers have marked my whole body.

"Are you listening, Yoonie?"

My eyes grew wider, I nodded quickly when I met his dark gaze, I was sleepy already and the shitty blueprints we made back then gave me a headache.

"I'll turn off the electric power so you can freely go disconnect the cars" I replied, showing a little more of attention.

He rubbed his neck while sighing. "What if you get caught before entering the control room? You said your father was going to be more careful" he rested his head on his palm, elbow on the kitchen table.

"Then I can open the Back's door first? So they'll help me" I shrugged, I did it a thousand times why would it be different?

Jungkook shook his head, definetly getting annoyed by my laid back attitude about all of this. "No, Yoonie, you have a damn long way before reaching the back. What will you do if you stumble on a guard? Or worst, your father?" he knocked on the table like he wanted to wake me up before taking my hands into his, eyes pleading like a lost puppy.

"The guards on the Back are the same that left me deal with you in the cell room, don't you think I can handle them? I'll just go open their door right now! I'm sure my father is asleep" I intertwined my fingers with his, giving him a cute reassuring smile.

"Can't you just open their door with your laptop?" he asked, a frown appearing on his face.

"No, the Back is not linked to my software, I need to type the code on the door" I sighed, yes, everything would have been easier. "Listen, I'll just go right now, and if I met the guards I'll tell them I need to take back the medicals supplies I used and gave them to make my father happy. They'll definetly trust me, you know I can be very convincing" I added, a small smirk forming on my lips to cheer him up.

He softly scoffed, rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. "Okay, be careful baby"

My heart was about to jump out of my chest. I tried to play it cool facing him, but I'm definetly peeing my pants right now.

The hallway is dark, the silence's adding a weight to my shoulders as I'm passing through doors after doors to reach the Back. There's not a sound when I see the door at the end of the hallway, maybe they took a break in their patrol?

"Fuck" I whisper, running to the door to type the code as quickly as I can.

I push the heavy door, my eyes landing immediatly on Taehyung who stood in the middle of the car, facing Jimin while the others were listening to their conversation.

Hundred of eyes landed on me as I tried to catch my breath which I didn't even realise holding for so long.

"Taehyung, I need you and a few men, we're doing it tonight and I need access to the control room" I explained, getting worried after seeing his eyes growing wider as I spoke.

They all looked at each other, without moving. "GUYS! Freedom doesn't wait!" I raised my voice, waking their sleepy heads.

"Jimin, Younghyun, Soojun and Mino you're coming with me" Taehyung didn't wait before ordering them as they finally followed me.

"I'm leaving the door open, when the power's turned off, it means the war is starting" I added to the others that were staying before following Taehyung that took the lead in case they were any guards to fight against.

"Guys, the control room is down the hall, second door to your left. Make sure there's no guards around, I'll call Jungkook" I whispered, seeing their shiny eyes looking at me through the darkness.

"Okay, be careful" Taehyung nodded and gave me a cold knowing stare as if he would kill me himself if I fucked up.

"Yes, mom" I replied, rolling my eyes even if they couldn't see it and then I walked away, hearing Jimin scoff from behind after my reply.

I quickly found my way back to my car, but instead of seeing the neon keyboard on which I typed the code, my eyes only met with a smashed wall, next to an open door.

I ran to the door, my heart skipping a beat as I met with another scene of horror.

"Jungkook!" I screamed, not giving a shit of being heard, I entered my room.

My car has been trashed, the table was upside down, kitchen tools were all over the floor, but the worst part was the blood drips on the floor.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my legs giving up as I grabbed the door's frame.

No, not this.

Not him.

Not again.

_______________________________

A/N : Hiii
omg it's been so long!

I was so busy with exams and other problems I was totally stuck! Blank page for weeks but I managed haha.
I hope you still like the story, the ending is coming soon!

Please, ⭐️ and comment, share the story on Pinterest and among your friends

much love
~ gigi