sixty nine ;)

"So?" Jennie said. "You give out your number to every hot girl you see?"

Kai tsked. "What? No."

"Look at yourself. You're not hot, and I still gave you my number." Kai said in a serious tone, nodding his head.

"I'm seriously getting away from here—" Jennie shot up from her seat, but Kai pulled her hand down in time.

"Jeez, I'm just joking." He chuckled, making the female roll her eyes.

"You are kind of hot." He admitted.

"I am very hot, not kind of hot." Jennie corrected, and the male raised his hands up.

"Okay fine. You're really hot. Is that enough for you? I was kinda hoping to bang off with you but eh, you're okay as a friend too." Kai said teasingly, and he was getting on Jennie's nerves.

Jennie felt like she was having the most fun she did in the longest time. She barely even knew the man in front of her, and he was already seeming to make her happy.

Not as a lover, but as a friend.

Jennie cleared her throat. "Too bad I like girls more."

"Oh, is that so? I knew you gave me gay vibes." Kai said, and Jennie hit his arm.

"So, dated any cool girls before?" Kai asked, and Jennie raised an eyebrow. "Well, know that we have similar tastes—"

"Kai I swear to god—"

"Okay okay, fine I'm sorry." Kai said, and Jennie laughed at him.

"Yeah, I dated a girl before." Jennie confessed after their laughter died down.

"We were together for around six to seven months, but she lost interest in me later." Jennie said, and Kai's joking and teasing expression was replaced by a sympathetic one.

"Oh, I didn't know." Kai said, clearing his throat. "If it makes you feel any better, Wendy judged me." He shrugged.

Jennie's head shot up at the name. Wendy? She hadn't said a thing about Wendy.

"Wendy...?" Jennie asked and Kai nodded.

"The hottie I saw earlier? Yeah her. Name is Wendy. She judged me hardcore. Eh, I'm sad." Kai pretended to be heartbroken.

"Are you—" Jennie took a deep breath. "Are you sure her name was Wendy?"

"Yeah, why?" Kai asked. "Jennie, you're shaking, tell me what's wrong."

Jennie shook her head. "I'm not shaking. I'm fine."

"That's not fine. Tell me what's wrong, Jennie."

"She um, was my ex. I'm totally over her though, but I dislike hearing her name." Jennie confessed.

"Oh damn, I made things worse." Kai said, looking down and rubbing his hand on his head.

"No, no, It's okay." Jennie said. "Date her please, so she won't come back to me."

"She wants you back?" Kai asked.

"Well- its a very complex story, and I guess I'm not in the mood. All I can say is, yes go date her!" Jennie said, and Kai nodded.

"But she has my number, and I don't have hers and I don't know if she'll text me or-" Kai began, but Jennie cut him off.

"I'll give you the details!" Jennie chirped, and Kai looked at her in disbelief.

A moment ago she was shaking, nearly on the verge of a panick attack, and now this?

Jennie was surely one of a kind.

______________________________________

THE CHAPTER NAME WAS JUST A CLICKBAIT LMAO