forty two - jennie's phone

Roseanne soon reached where Jennie had called her up, and even after around five years of training in the same building, she was still confused with the directions

Gosh, YG was surely very very rich.

Jennie waved a hand to Roseanne and she smiled. She didn't hate Jennie anymore; maybe.

"Oh hey Jennie." Roseanne said, sitting down, placing her purse on the chair.

"Rosie! I kind of put some songs in a list. All we have to do is choose one slow song, and another song with good beats." Jennie explained and Roseanne nodded.

"Come sit here, next to me." Jennie suggested, and Roseanne blushed a tad. She nodded and pulled her chair over to the other side, peeping into Jennie's laptop.

Jennie's scent was, well strong, but not exactly the sickening type, but like nice type.

Her scent was of, baby powder and peaches or something of that sort, but whatever it was, Roseanne was sure she liked it.

_________________________________

"So, this final?" Jennie asked once more, and Roseanne nodded.

"I think so." She said. "Are you okay with this?"

"I'm literally okay with anything in the list, Rosie." Jennie said, and then covered her mouth in shock after she realised what she called her.

"Oh-um-" Jennie stammered, not knowing how to justify her actions. It felt right, so she said it, but she had to remember, Roseanne still hated Jennie.

"Oh, about Rosie? It's no problem, all my friends call me that." Roseanne laughed, and Jennie nervously chuckled along with her.

"So,um, does that mean we're friends?" Jennie asked slowly, and then suddenly regretting her words. If she was going to be honest, she was a little scared of Roseanne's reaction to everything she did.

"Eh?" Roseanne asked. "Of course we're friends!" She smiled.

"Oh, well then. I should be heading home now." Jennie said, suddenly flushed about the fact that Roseanne put a label on them. A label of friends.

That somehow made Jennie feel nice.

"Right, even I should. Lisa is probably going to be mad at me for not coming home early." She mumbled.

Jennie laughed. "Do you maybe need a ride back home? Lisa must've gone by herself, and—"

"No, its okay. That mean bitch took the car, but I'll take a taxi." Roseanne cut her off.

"I'll drive you home, Rosie." Jennie held her hand. Was warm. Jennie liked it.

"I don't want to be a bother—"

"THANK YOU!" Jennie raised her voice, and dragged Roseanne's hand behind her to her car.

___________________________________