thirty three

Jennie subconsciously tapped her foot on the ground, waiting for Roseanne to appear.

She was around fifteen minutes late now, and Jennie didn't like it one bit.

The others; she could see had already begun to talk to their partners and some had even decided on a song.

It was just the both of them now, who were kind of clueless. Fine, majorly clueless.

Jennie glanced at her watch, and then back at the door which was supposed to open.

She sighed, and lay her head down on the table, waiting for Roseanne to appear.

Just then;

Jennie put her phone away

Well, all she had to do today was meet up with Roseanne. And probably decide on a song.

But now that she was sick, what was Jennie supposed to do?

.

.

.

Roseanne couldn't come to Jennie, but Jennie could go to her, right?

Jennie walked out of the dance practice studio, and into the recording room; where she knew that Lisa and Soyeon were.

She knocked on the translucent door, and soon Soyeon's head popped out of it.

"Hey, oh Jennie, hi!" She said, and Jennie greeted her back.

"Uh, is Lisa in there?" Jennie asked, and Soyeon nodded.

"Lisaa!" Soyeon called out, and Lisa too came to the door.

"Oh hey Jennie! Right, I forgot to tell you, Chae isn't well. She can't make it today." Lisa explained and Jennie nodded knowingly.

"Yeah, she told me." Jennie began. "Uh, I was wondering..."

"Yeah?"

"Couldyougivemetheaddressofyourapartment?"

"What? Okay jeez I know I'm a rapper but that doesn't mean that I understood what you said." Lisa laughed, and Soyeon giggled behind her.

"Um, could you give me the address of your apartment? I'll just go and meet her." Jennie asked, and Lisa raised an eyebrow.

Lisa kind of thought about it, and then smirked and nodded.

"Yeah, sure I'll text you the address." She smiled, and Jennie breathed a sigh of relief.

Jennie took a deep breath in as she got into car and drove to Roseanne's address

___________________________________