C H A P T E R - T H I R T Y - O N E

Chapter Thirty One: I miss you
Caleb's pov

"What are we going to do sir?"

"Shut up." I command. Neveah taking my son away from me was the worst thing she has done.

She's started a war, not just between me and her, but everyone else who is involved. She's stopping me from becoming a leader.

I would make a great leader, I am power hungry the word 'leader' has always appealing to me.

Neveah is never going to just give me my son, maybe if I try I could possibly get him back, but If I don't... Then there's only one thing to do.

"Call Neveah." I order and someone hands me a phone that's ringing, it rings for a while before Neveah picks up.

"H-hello?" Her soft voice says from the other side.

"Neveah, it's... Me." I couldn't help but smirk, I know she hates me, maybe that was the best part of all of this.

I won't lie, I have always fancied Neveah; She's a very smart person, who thinks logically. She is is stunning and looks like she came from a magazine.

I am attracted to her, but I wasn't desperate for her. I have hundreds of girls throwing themselves at me, so I don't want Neveah... For now.

"What do you want, Caleb?" I breathe in at the sound of my name, the way she says if so perfectly, almost sexy.

"I miss you baby. I miss you so much, and I miss that son of mine. He's so smart ya know, just like his mother. He sure didn't get those brains from me." I chuckle.

Xylon is smart, a bit too smart for his age. It got annoying most of the time, but I remember that his brain could be an asset to my name in the future.

"He sure did." She says sternly.

"Let me see you, I wanna see you."

"You can go suck dick." She says before hanging up. I was angry, I was angry all right.

I guess there's only one thing to do now.