As soon she left the room, that devil made his way to my room. I was going to cross him but he pulled me by my wrist and pinned me to the nearest wall.

Taehyung:- You are looking, beautiful love.

Y/N:- Stop calling me that, and leave me.

Taehyung:- How many times I should tell you that I can not leave you.
Let's go, it's getting late.

He held my wrist and dragged me towards the car.
We got inside and headed towards the venue.

We walked together. I didn't want to hold his hand but he forced me to do.

As soon as we entered the spotlight went on us

As soon as we entered the spotlight went on us. And everyone started clapping.

We went towards the stage. Taehyung holded the mic and started speaking

" Hello, ladies and gentlemen, well I got married to the love of my life and you all know if you try to hurt her, I will make your life a living hell. "

I looked towards him with my eyes widened.

He looked towards me and chuckled
" Anything for my love ".

After that Jimin shii holded the mic and said,

" Let's go a couple of dance for our new wedded couples. Please everyone come and join us. As the music changes change your partners."

Everyone came towards the stage. The lights started to get low. And soft music played.

Jimin:- Can I dance with you sis?

I smiled and said

" Sure jimin shii"

He held my hand and snaked his arm around my waist. And I put my hand on his shoulder. We danced and talked, I was chuckling all the time because of his jokes.

After 10 mins the music got changed. I got turned around and now I was with Taehyung.

He pulled me closer to him and put his hands around my waist like he will not leave me. I put my hands on his shoulder.

Taehyung:- You are looking, beautiful angel.

I just looked at him with a blank face.

Y/N:- I don't love you. Why don't you get that? First, you killed my boyfriend and then you married me without my permission. You can get any girl you like, what's with me. I am not even rich. You--

Taehyung cut me off by saying

" You are not like other girls therefore I like you. And as I said my love is enough for both of you. And after some time, you will also fall for me."

Y/N:- No taehyung, you are wrong I will never fall for a murderer. Get it.

From his facial expressions, I could say that he is pissed off by my words.

He grabbed me by my hand and took me out of the venue. He put me inside of the car and droved at high speed.

Y/N:- Are you crazy? SLOW DOWN THE CAR!!

He looked at me and smirked and increased the car speed.

I hold the seat belt tight and closed my eyes. Jackson, I am coming we are gonna met soon.
After 15 mins, he pulled the break, I opened my eyes. We were at home. He got up from his seat and opened my car door and dragged me with him.

Y/N:- Taehyung, leave me. Let go of my hand.

I am sure there would be purple marks on my wrist.

He got to our shared bedroom. And then left my hands.

Y/N:- Yah, are you crazy? And why did you brought me here?

I said rubbing my wrist.

Taehyung:- We are a married couple now.

Y/N:- So what?

He came closer towards me, I was walking backwards. Soon I was hit by the wall.

Y/N:- Yah! Let me go.

He stared into my eyes. And he smashed his lips on to me. I widened my eyes. I started to push his but still, he didn't budge. He picked me up threw me on the bed.

Y/N:- Taehyung don't do this. You will regret it. Please taehyung don't. I beg you. Please leave me".

But he didn't listen to me. And he raped me. I cried and tried to stop him, but he didn't listen to me. Like he became deaf.

My throat was hurting because of my continuous crying. Black dots started to appear my head started to spin soon I blacked. But before blacking out I heard something from the monster

" You only mine Kim Y/N. No one can take you away from me. Your future is me. We are destined to be together. If someone tries I will not hesitate to kill that person."

-------------------------------

Hello guys, I am back. Hope you all are doing great. Well, hope you all liked this chapter. I will try to update soon. My studies are also there, so please cooperate with me. Stay safe, happy, healthy. Eat well and sleep tight. Borahe💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Don't forget to vote and comment.