Chapter 5: Hero Hunting

Y/n pov

Musustafu
10:44 a.m

  The day after the gala, Ujiko had assigned us to another mission. He wanted us to take out a group of heroes so that he could use them for his Nomu. Currently, Dabi and I were just siting on a rooftop while Toga scouted out the hero agency. We had to wait for the heroes to come back from patrol to stage an ambush.

Y/n: "So....you wanna talk about last night?"

Dabi: "Now isn't exactly the best time."

Y/n: "I mean we're not doing anything. It's a good time as any."

Dabi: "Ugh fine... I was just roaming around the gala and I bumped into Hawks. She kinda flirted with me and I was already bored so I said what the hell, I'll go with it. Then we danced, she pulled me away, we made out and..."

Y/n: "And then I caught you two in the closet." I said with a chuckle.

Dabi: "Yeah, you did." she chuckled in response.

Dabi: "Look....honestly...I was just horny and...I had to go for my second option."

Y/n: "Second? Who was the first?"

Dabi: "You..." she said, barely audible.

  I was about to respond when Toga radioed us;

Toga: "Alright you cuties! They're here!"

Without saying another word, Dabi and I jumped from the roof to the ground and approached the agency. The three heroes were outside; Storm Cloak, Multiple, and Root. Toga had approached the trio and tried getting their autographs as a distraction. While one of the heroes went to sign, Dabi fired a blast of flame at them. They were able to dodge but the attack split them up.

Storm Cloak: "Villains! Lets take them down!"

  Each of us took on a different hero. Toga was fighting Root, who could grow and manipulate large roots. Dabi was fighting Storm Cloak, who could generate and shape blue electricity. I had Multiple, who could create identical, smoke based clones of himself.

  Multiple made around a dozen clones that started leaping around me and hitting me from all angles. I tried charging up a Divine Sandstorm but the constant barrage kept stopping me. An idea then popped up in my head; if the clones were made of smoke, then they shouldn't give off a scent or heartbeat.

  I focused my senses, trying to pick up on which clone was the real hero. After a few seconds I was able to deduce which was the real one. Which incredible speed, I grabbed Multiple by the neck as he tried to attack me. Not wasting another second I started to squeeze. Blood came out of his mouth and nose as his neck snapped. I placed his lifeless body on the ground and turned my attention to Dabi. Her and Storm Cloak were at a stalemate, so I decided to even the odds. I rushed at him, he took notice and blasted Dabi away. He then began charging up a lightning blast, but before he could fire it, I put my hand in a knife hand motion and extended my arm, impaling him through the chest. He coughed blood onto my arm as I removed my arm from his corpse. There was only one hero left.

  Root had Toga in a bind of wood, so I decided to finish this quickly. I used my arm blades to blind the hero, then cut Toga free. Once she was free, Dabi blasted the hero with a huge amount of fire. Root was on the ground, barely breathing, his flesh melted off. Toga took the opportunity and slit his throat, ending him.

  Once the heroes were dead, Ujiko warped us, along with the three corpses, back to his lab. I placed the bodies on different operating tables, while the girls simply waited.

Ujiko: "My my, what an delightful hunt that was! I'll be sure to make great use of these poor heroes. They'll be very useful for my High Ends."

Y/n: "The bodies aren't too damaged?"

Ujiko: "No no, as long as the brain is intact, then it doesn't really matter what kind of damage the body takes. Anyways, I'm sure the three of you wish to be on your way so...Johnny will see you out. Say bye Johnny!"

His little Nomu made weird gargling noises before warping us back to the bar. Once we were back, I made to sure to take a shower right away, as to not have a bunch of bloody remains drip all over our headquarters.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: So this is a shorter chapter but I didn't really want to make some huge battle. This was mainly to show the gap between Y/n and the other villains/heroes. Be sure to check out my Jiro story. Next chapter for that should be out in a few days. Hope you guys enjoyed.✌