Chapter 3: Recruits

Y/n pov

League of Villains Bar
6:22 p.m

I had come back from some training with one of Ujiko's nee Nomu. This one could sprout a bunch of arms that had weapons on the ends of them, though it was mostly chainsaws. As I opened the door to the bar I was greeted with a bunch of unfamiliar faces. A few of them looked at me, others ignoring my presence.

Y/n: "So Kurogiri, it seems like you've been busy."

Kurogiri: "Indeed. Giran and I went to recruit some new members to the League. I think these new additions will do quite well for us. For now they're just settling in, so feel free to converse and introduce yourself."

  I nodded and scanned the room, and honestly what weird room it was. Some of them were in costume, like a lizard, a magician, a guy wearing a gas mask who seemed on the younger side, and some guy in a straight jacket. He gave me the creeps. There were also those in more casual clothing like a woman with a...giant magnet? And a big dude with a scar on his left eye. He had a twisted grin and kept eyeing Dabi, which kinda bugged me. I started to make my way towards them, and my heightened hearing was picking up on their conversation.

Muscular: "You look like a cut of fuckable meat...are you?"

Dabi: "Ugh...fuck off asshole. Don't you have someone else you can harass?"

Muscular: "Well blondie would break too easily, ya know?"

Dabi: "Ugh just...go take some steroids or something."

Muscular: "Come on...you afraid I'm gonna split ya apart?"

  He was about to put his hand on her shoulder but I grabbed his wrist, moving his arm away.

Y/n: "Hands off, tank top."

Muscular: "Well well, what do we have here? You think you're strong, pal?"

Y/n: "Oh I know I am. Stronger than you."

Muscular: "Ha! As if! Now look, why don't you back off and let me fuck this broad before I bash yer skull in?"

Y/n: "How about, if you lay a finger on her, I'll punch a hole through your chest and turn you into a human donut?"

Muscular: "What? She your girl or something?" he said mockingly.

I looked Dabi in the eyes and then back at Muscular.

Y/n: "Matter of fact she is. Do I need to repeat myself?"

Muscular: "How about you let your fists do the talking pal?"

Y/n: "Oh ho...gladly. Kurogiri! Warp us all to the training grounds!"

Kurogiri: "As you wish."

  He then warped us all to Ujiko's testing feild he uses for the Nomu. He then started speaking to me via our com-link.

Ujiko: "Pillar Man, care to explain these...uninvited guests?"

Y/n: "I'm here to prove a point. Should be out of your mustache hair soon "

Ujiko: "Very well. Have fun. I'll be watching through the cameras."

  After our conversation I motioned for Muscular to follow me. We both were standing in a large circular arena. The other League members were watching, including Shiggy.

Y/n: "Alright...here's how things'll play for you. I'm about to beat your fucking ass until you understand...that what I say...goes."

Muscular: "Sure...just don't let me down."

  He then activated his quirk and his muscle fibers wrapped around him like an armor. I quickly used my Vein Tendrils to bind him and imbedded them into the fibers. I began pumping my Boiling Blood into them but he just seemed irritated. He then broke the Tendrils and came charging at me. He leaped into the air and tried a slam attack but I dodged. Before I could react he hit my back with his forearm and grabbed my collar. He then threw me away but I was able to catch my footing, even with the pain in my back. He came running at me as I also charged towards him.

Y/n: "You know you're pretty strong, Goto Imasuji!"

Muscular: "How did yo-"

Before he could finish I ducked under his punch and punch him in the square in the face. The sound of his jaw breaking felt good to hear. He stumbled back and spat some blood on the floor. He then pulled out a black and red prosthetic eye and put it on.

Muscular: "That was a pretty good hit! Now...show me...SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD!"

Even more muscle fibers wrapped around him as he bolted at me and kneed me in the chin. I was sent air born as he grabbed both of my legs and slammed me back down. I tried getting up to punch him but he just grabbed my left arm and broke it. He then flung me away. As I got up he walked slowly towards me, probably thinking he had won; I've had worse injuries than this. I then began to heal as my arm went back into place and all the cuts, bruises and fractures went away.

Muscualar: "How!?"

Y/n: "You didn't think those Tendrils were my only quirk, did you?"

  He then ran at me again, but this time, I was ready. I popped my arm blades and once he got close enough, I created a flash of light to blind him. While he was blinded I flipped over him used my rib blades to stab his arms so he couldn't defend himself. I then began charging up wind on both my arms. The rotations getting faster and faster as Muscular regained his sight. By the time he did, it was too late. Two words came out of my mouth as I delivered the final blow; "Divine Sandstorm!"

  The powerful vortexes completely shredded him as his muscle fibers were destroyed, bones broken, clothes torn apart and alot more internal damage settled in. He was sent flying back as the wind slammed him down hard. I walked up to his barely conscious body and put my foot on his throat.

Y/n: "Anyone else!?" I screamed

  The most of the other League members were pretty terrified. Though, Shiggy, Kurogiri and Moonfish seemed unfazed. Toga was wide eyed and had a huge grin while slightly bouncing. Dabi had a smug smirk on her face and seemed quite pleased with the outcome of the fight.

Kurogiri then began warping everyone back as I radioed Ujiko.

Y/n: "Doc, there's a guy here that needs some assistance. Warp him back when you're finished with him."

Ujiko: "Understood, and thank you for being hasty."

Y/n: "No problem doc."

  I then stepped into the warp gate and back into the bar.