Chapter 1: The League

Y/n pov

Undisclosed safe house
6:57 p.m

  My head hung low as I kneeled in front of him. The man who destroyed my life. The monster that made me what I am. My master; All for One. My eyes starred at the floor, not daring to look up at that excuse for a face he had.

AFO: "Y/n, do you know why I summoned you here?"

Y/n: "No sir."

AFO: "Well it's because my apprentice, Tomura, he's been...less than stellar as of late. His failure to kill All Might or anyone at U.S.J, loosing all of our.gathered forces and his inability to form a proper alliance with Stain, which led to his capture. Tomura may be my chosen successor but as of late, he's bee....disappointing. I want you to aid him. You'll be acting as both a watchful eye and a steady blade. Keep him in line, and aid him in any way you can. If he is to perish, is captured or compromised in a similar way...then the title of the next Symbol of Fear may be passed onto you..."

Y/n: "Understood sir. I will not fail you."

AFO: "I know you won't."

  My blood was boiling. Not only was I forced to protect this bastard's golden boy but I was also....a potential candidate. A possible pick to become to next him. I think I would rather die than let that happen.

  Before I could process it any further a black liquid erupted from my mouth and wrapped around my entire body, warping me to Shigaraki's location.
-----------------------------------------------------------
League of Villains Bar
6:59 p.m

  The black liquid dissipated as I was transported to a familiar location, the Bar. AFO had made me and Kurogiri set this place up as a base/living quarters for Shigaraki and any other of AFO's lackeys, including me.

Y/n: "Ugh, that'll never not be gross. Fucking Johnny." I mumbled.

Kurogiri: "Greetings Pillar Man, I'm quite surprised to see you here."

Shigaraki: "Yeah...why are you here?"

Y/n: "Well the big man sent me to help you out. I'm your soldier now I guess."

Shigaraki: "Master! Don't address him with such disrespect!"

Y/n: "Fuck calm down man. Fine....I'll call him master..."

  God I've been here for less than a minute and I already want to kill this creep.

Then there was a knock at the door and a man with grey hair, a slight stubble and circular glasses walked in. The smoke from his cigarette filled the room as he let out a puff.

Giran: "Hey guys, I'm back. Oh, hey Pillar!"

Y/n: "Sup, been a while since I've seen you Giran. I assume this visit isn't just a friendly one?"

Giran: "Nah, as much I'd like to hang with ya I got business to do. In the meantime I've got some people who might be interested in joining."

Shigaraki: "Really? Hmm, well bring them in."

  Giran then opened the door and two women walked in. One was on the shorter side, with choppy blonde hair put into two messy buns. She had cat like eyes and was wearing a sort of school uniform, though I'm not from where.

  The other was taller, she wore a blackish-blue jacket with a white shirt under. Her black hair was shaved on one side and her eyes were a piercing blue. Yet her most eye catching feature was her skin. It was severely burnt on several areas. The burns started from just above her chest and up her neck, to her lower jaw and ending at her ears. She also had burns going from just below her wrist, up her arms to her shoulders and ending back above her chest. She most likely had more.