Chapter 6: Heat ~ Lemon🍋

Heavy nsfw warning

Y/n pov

League of Villains Bar
11:13 p.m

I was lying down on my bead, unable to get the sight of the dead pros out of my head. This always happened after a mission. The guilt of killing people, the screams, the bodies, the fact that they're turned into horrific Nomu. I got up out of bed, unable to sleep. Usually it isn't so bad and I'm able to block them out, but right now, I can't. I was just in boxers and I was about to put on some clothes and go for run, but that's when I remembered Dabi's words: "Hey...if you ever find yourself feeling lonely...you can always spend the night here, alright?"

Seeing no harm in trying I exited my room and went to Dabi's. I stood infront of the door, somewhat unsure of my decision. I decided to just go with it and lightly knock on the door. It didn't take long for the door to open, revealing Dabi. She was wearing a black sports bra and a pair of black booty shorts, needless to say she looked sexy as hell.

Dabi: "Hey..."

  Her eyes trailed down my body and back up to my face, lightly bitting her lip.

Dabi: "Come in..."

As I entered I put my arms around her, pulling her close and planting my lips onto hers. After I kissed her she pulled away and looked down, almost embarrassed.

Y/n: "Hey...what's wrong?" I said, lifting her chin up to meet her gaze.

Dabi: "It's just...why would you kiss me when my skin is so...hideous..."

Y/n: "Dabi...you're not hideous. You're fucking beautiful."

  She seemed shocked at my words, leaning in closer to me. I kissed her again, this time she didn't pull back. Instead she began using her tongue, french kissing me. I grabbed her thighs and picked her up, walking over to her bed and laying her down gently.

  While we were making out, she took off her bra, exposing her large breasts. I started to lightly grope them, earning some low moans from her. I broke from the kiss, with her lightly bitting my lip as I pulled away. I lowered myself and placed my mouth on left breast into my mouth, licking and sucking her nipple.

Dabi: "Uh...yeah baby that's it..."

She took off her booty shorts (which had no panties underneath) and began rubbing me through my boxers as I fingered her pussy. I was letting out some low moans I alternated between her breasts, with Dabi letting out slightly louder ones.

Dabi: "Yeah baby...suck on mommy's tits..."

  Her words turned me on further as I began nibbling on her nipples, my fingers increasing in speed as her strokes did as well. I decided to get more risky as I used my strength to jackhammer her pussy with my fingers. She lout a semi loud moan, surprised at my action.

Dabi: "Aaahh...fuck baby! You c-can't just do that! I-....I think you need to see who's in c-control here."

  She then stopped stroking me and put her hands in my hair, raising my head up from her tits. I stopped fingering her as she leaned into my ear, whispering:

Dabi: "It's time for you to eat mommy's pussy."

  Without saying anything, I lowered myself down, but not to her pussy. Instead I went to her brunt calves and began placing gentle kissing on them. I could tell her burnt skin was more sensitive as she was letting out some moans with every kiss. Soon I reached her thick thighs, which was where the burns ended. I planted more kisses along them while lightly squeezing them, eventually getting to her dripping wet pussy. Wasting no time I kissed her lips before putting my tongue deep inside her.

  Due to my quirks all of my muscles are augmented, including my tongue. So when I began darting inside of her she let out a loud moan before putting her hand in my hair and forcing me in deeper. Due to my previous fingering, it didn't take long for her to cum, her juices filling my mouth. I pulled away licking my lips as I did.

Dabi: "F-fuck babe...that was really good."

  She then got up and went behind me, pulling my boxers down fully. She reached her head around my shoulder, grabbing my cock with one hand rubbing my chest with the other.

Dabi: "Jeez...it looks as big as it feels."

  She then began pumping my cock with rapid strokes, all the while nibbling on my ear, kissing my neck and caressing my chest.

Dabi: "You're such a good boy...but...if you want to cum...then you'll have to beg..."

  She increased the speed of her strokes, the pleasure hitting it's peak.

Y/n: "Aaah...please...Dabi let me cum..."

Dabi: "Oh no....you know what I want you to call me...so say it..."

Y/n: "Please...I need it...."

Dabi: "Then say it."

I was letting out a bunch of moans, being so close to the edge.

Y/n: "Aaaa...please....p-please mommy let me cum!"

Dabi: "Good boy." she whispered

  Once those words left my mouth I could feel my orgasm. Cum shooting out onto her hand as she bit my neck. I let out shaky moans at the pleasure I was experiencing. Dabi wiped the cum off her hand and walked infront of me. She waved her fat ass at me, unable to resist I gave it a hard smack. Eliciting a moan from her I spanked her again, and again. Soon her ass was red as she smirked at me. She then reached her arm back and aligned my cock with her entrance. I grabbed her ass and rammed into her, plowing her at full speed. She was letting out a bunch of loud moans as I decided to pull her arms back. Slamming her ass into me as I fucked her harder, her tongue hanging out. I began thrusting more as her ass slapped my thighs and waist. I was about to come again but she pulled her arms away and got pulled out. Being right on the edge and breathing heavy; I was desperate for release. She turned to face me and started making out with me. As my tension lessened she pushed me down onto the bed.

Dabi: "Now baby...comes the fun part."

  She straddled me and without warning she slammed herself down onto me. I let out a loud moan, still aching for release. She began grinding on me as she rubbed her clit. Then, in what seemed like the blink of an eye, she began ridding me. She slammed her ass up and down on me as her tits jiggled. She then leaned forward and gave me a few quick kisses before licking up my neck. As she was pulling away she wrapped her free hand around my neck and began squeezing. At first it wasn't noticeable, but I could still tell that it amplified the pleasure.

Y/n: "H-harder..."

Dabi: "What was that?"

Y/n: "H-harder mommy! Choke me harder!"

Dabi: "Alright, I'll give my good boy what he wants."

  Her grip became dead tight. Due to my quirks, it's hard choke me out, so she was putting her full strength into it. The choking sensation made everything else feel so much better, I didn't even care about the lack of oxygen as her tight pussy slammed on my cock.

Dabi: "Look at you...aah...such...agh...a fucking slut...getting off by...ugh...getting choked."

The pleasure was too intense, and I could feel my end coming.

Y/n: "M-mommy....let me...let me cuuum..." I said, still being choked.

Dabi: "Yeah, you wanna cum?" she said, slamming down even harder.

Dabi: "Then do it. Cum for me! Yeah, cum deep inside mommy's pussy!"

  We came together as we let out super loud moans, which were sure to be heard by the rest of the League. After releasing inside her she released her grip and got off of me. She layed still on top of me. I was lost in ecstasy as my eyelids were barely open. I wrapped my arms around her, with her pulling the covers over us and putting her head into the crook of my neck.

Y/n: "I...I love you...baby..." I said weakly.

She was silent for a few seconds before responding;

Dabi: "I love you too...you idiot..."

  We then both drifted to sleep, completely exhausted from the nights pleasures.