27. chapter

Y/N: "Remus wake up. You need to prepare for class." I said calmly.

R: "Give me a few more seconds."

Y/N: "No." I laugh. "You can't sleep any longer. You have class in a minute."

R: "They will wait. I'm busy dad." And put a pillow on his head.

I started laugh. "You are not busy and not even dad yet."

R: "Okay, I'm standing up." He smiled with closed eyes.

Y/N: "Okay, I need to go to class. Don't fall asleep again." I kissed him and left.

I went to the potion class, where M/N was waiting for me. The class already started and I quickly sat on my chair and opened a book. Class was going fast, we were learning something new and Snape were going from one side of the class to another reading a text.

S: "Okay for today it is everything. You can go."

Everyone left the class. I stay sitting on the chair and continue reading.

S: "Y/N. You can go." He looked at me.

Y/N: "Yeah, I know, but I'm not in hurry. If you do not mind."

S: "Of course you can stay here." He came to me and sat on the chair on another side of my desk. "So, are you excited?"

Y/N: "Of course." I smiled.

S: "I heard news." He smiled and looked at me from down. "Congratulation, you will be mum."

Y/N: "Thank you."

He hugged me. "How it's going?"

Y/N: "Good. I think Remus it handle worse than me."

He laugh. "Yes. But he is a man and he don't want to lose you. He can't live without you."

Y/N: "I know. But I'm not dying." I laugh.

S: "Yes." He smiled.

* >< *

The days go like water. Everything happens so fast and the weekend was there. Just one day to my wedding. I was so excited but stressed out little bit.

M/N: "Tomorrow you will be Mrs. Lupin."

Y/N: "Yes." I laughed nervously. "Common do something. I don't want to think about it, I'm a little bit in stress."

M/N: "Don't be. Everything is okay. But we can go for a walk."

Y/N: "Great idea."

We left out of the castle. We were walking around, thought old wooden bridge. It wail under our weight and from the sides were blowing warm breeze. The spring was there in her whole beauty. We came on another side and carefully climbed down by an old stone downstairs. They were covered in green moss. The staircase were led to the lake where we sat down.

M/N: "I didn't know about this place."

Y/N: "Me either. Remus show me."

We were quietly sitting on the bench and hiding before the sun in the shadow of an old willow. Birds were singing, bees were flying and some times you could hear a wind blowing into the hole in tree. Sounds were mixing into the song of nature. It was so peaceful.