25. chapter

I woke up on Remus kissing my bare back. I was lying on my stomach and was just to my hips under the sheet.

R: "Good morning darling."

Y/N: "Good morning." I smiled.

R: "Are you ready?"

Y/N: "For what?"

R: "Girls day."

Y/N: "Oh, yes. I so excited. But, I need to send an owl to M/N." I climbed down from the bed and started writing a letter.

Dear M/N,

What do you think about girls day? I need help with choosing a wedding dress and other things. I thought that, who else will help me better than my best friend. We then can go to the three broomsticks. Are you with me?

Y/N.

I gave letter to my owl and went to the bathroom. Owl flew three circles around the room and flew out of the window admitting hot breeze in. Suddenly M/N kicked out the doors.

M/N: "I'm here. I heard that someone need my help."

R: "Omg, she is quick." Remus said scared.

I started laugh. "Yes, she is everywhere."

M/N: "Common Y/N, don't delay." She started to pull me. "Don't be scared I will give her back to you." She looked on Remus. He didn't even remember and we were gone.

* >< *

We came to the Diagon alley. There were so many witcheries. Children who were shopping stuff to the school. Wands, clothes, books. Animals were barking, meowing, whistling. Everything was living. Some of kids were pulling their parents to the candy store, some parents were pulling their kids to the grocery. Sellers were welcoming customers from a distance and giving them a try of their products. Outside was already a pleasant temperature, that drove everyone to the streets. You could smell the beautiful smell of flowers, when we were passing a flower shop. Smell chocolate from a candy store and old books from a book shop. Smells were mixing in the air with spring breeze and making the atmosphere of the market. We were passing around all sorts of shops. On the right hand we had a corridor with different kinds of wedding stores.

M/N: "Common Y/N. There it is."

We entered into the first of stores. Old lady welcomed us. She looked so kind, dresses in old fashioned checkered shirt and blue skirt. She had black shoes on little heel, around the neck she had a white scarf and her brown-gray hair were tied in a low bun.

Old lady: "Hello sweeties. How can I help you?" She put silver glasses on her eyes.

M/N: "Hello miss. My best friend is going to marry." She pushed me to the front.

She measured me with a kind look and smiled at me. "Oh darling, you will look gorgeous in the wedding dress. Your man must be a very lucky man. Common darling, I have some for you."

She took me to the back of the store. There were so many wedding dresses, shoes and accessories. Dresses were in many colors. The room was full of light, which was falling from the roof. A golden round staircase led around the perimeter on the second floor, in the middle was a mirror on a fluffy carpet.

Old lady: "So darling. Do you have something dreamy?"

Y/N: "I do not know if I can be hones. I think that, if I will see them, I will know."

She smiled at me and left to another room. M/N sat down on the couch which was in the middle of the room opposite to the mirror. After some time she came back with some of dresses.

Old lady: "Try this."

She handed me a big dresses. It were white princess dresses with flower pattern on it. I put them on, they were to the ground. It was kind of heavy and big. It had thin shoulder straps and a binding on the back.

Old lady: "No darling, that is not it." She started helping me put them down.

M/N were shaking with head. "I think too."

Old lady: "Try this."

She handed me colored dresses.

Old lady: "No definitely no. Color is not the way."

She handed me another dresses. It were white short dresses. It fit on my body. It had a lace on bottom and long sleeves, which expanded towards to the end. They were beautiful. The neckline was to V and they had bare back with decent binding.

Old lady: "You look beautiful, but it is not it. I know! I know!"

She ran to the back and brought dresses in the black cover.

Old lady: "These sweet. This will be perfect. Close the eyes."

She waved at the M/N, that she will need a help. I closed my eyes. She took them out of the cover and started putting them on me.

Old lady: "Wait a little bit long darling."

She brought some shoes and accessories. M/N put on my head wedding veil and tied my hair up. They gasped.

Old lady: "You can open your eyes." She said and wiped away a tear from her face. "You look beautiful."

M/N gasped. "Y/N, omg. You look gorgeous."

I opened my eyes. It was beautiful. I had long white dresses to the ground. They were perfect fit on my body and from the waist down they were expanding to the ground. They had bare back and V neckline with thin shoulders straps. On them there were hard saw beautiful pattern. On the feet I had white sandals on high heels, my hair were tight in a hight wedding bun with braiding on the side. In my hair I had a silver floral decent crown which goes to the wedding veil which was falling over my shoulders to the ground.

Y/N: "They are beautiful." I gasped. "Thank you so much." I hugged an old lady.

Old lady: "You're welcome darling. You will be a beautiful bride."