22. chapter

Y/N: "Good morning." I jumped on him a kissed him. He was laying on his stomach and I sat on his ass. I started massage his back.

R: "Hmmm. Good morning." He smiled and turned. He laid me on the bed. With one hand he stroked my hair and with the second he grabbed my hip. "How did you sleep?"

Y/N: "Very good." I smiled.

R: "Today is a work day, hmmm."

Y/N: "Yes." I laughed. He laid down his head on my stomach. "Come on Remus. We need to work." I tap him on the back and stood up. He stays laying in the bed and watching me. "What?"

R: "Nothing. I'm just watching on you." he smiled.

Y/N: "You don't need to dress up?"

R: "Yes, but I want to see you dressing up."

I smiled and started dressing up. I take down my shirt and shorts and start putting on school skirt. Remus ran to me and grabbed me to the bed.

Y/N: "Remus. I need to dress up. I will be late." I laughed.

He signed. "I know. But I must." He smiled.

I dressed up and started moving out. I took my books and a wand.

Y/N: "Okay I'm going." I kissed Remus on cheek because he was brushing his teeth.

He waved me because of foam in his mouth. And I went to the door. I opened them and went down through the staircase and through the whole class. I was going for, M/N that we can go to the Great hall for breakfast together. I walk through the dungeon, around the elixir class to the Slytherin tower. The big round staircase led to the top. There were so many stairs, sometimes you could see a little window. "Oh yes I'm there." I knocked on the doors. From the room came talking M/N.

M/N: "Y/N!" She hugged me and closed the door behind her. "I heard that Remus came back. I so happy for you." Still holding me in a hug.

Y/N: "Yes. Finally he came back. Thank you. Are you going for breakfast?"

M/N: "Of course. Just wait for a second, I need to take my books."

She ran back to the room and came back in a minute.

M/N: "We can go. So how is he?" She asked me while walking.

Y/N: "Now good. The day before yesterday was a little bit chaotic."

M/N: "Yes I understand."

We came to the Great hall. Teachers were welcoming Remus and shaking his hand. We set down and started to eat. I took some bagel and I smeared some butter on it. I looked at M/N, but she was looking behind me. I turned around and saw Remus how is pointing on his finger, then at me and then put his finger on his mouth. M/N looked at me, grabbed my hand and gasped.

M/N: "Whaaat." She smiled. "He proposed you?" She whispered.

I nodded in agreement.

M/N: "That is amazing. I so happy for you." She hugged me. "When will be wedding?"

Y/N: "I don't know yet."

M/N: "But I want to be first bridesmaid."

Y/N: "Yes you will be." I laughed.

M/N: "Come on, mrs. Lupin, we need to be on time on herbology." She laughed.

Y/N: "M/N. Pssst." I laughed and put a finger on my mouth.

We came to the herbology class. I like this class most of all of them. Whole room is playing with colors. There are so many pots for flowers. You can see green, yellow, red, blue... every color of rainbow. In the middle of class are two long tables on which you can translating plants or study them. Opposite them are three big windows in which there are carnivore plants. On the tables were prepared some flowers.

Sprout: "Today we will be learning about Mimbulus Mimbletonia. Do you know what is it? Anyone?"

Neville reised his hand. "I know."

Sprout: "Yes?"

N: "It is cactus type plant. It is very useful when it comes to defence. It actually has boils that burst, acting as an interesting mechanism to ward off prey."

Sprout: "Very well Nevill. 10 points for Gryffindor."

"Good Neville. Yes, good job." Was hearing from the crowd.

"Knock, knock" someone knocked on the window. When he opened, it was Remus and he leaned on window and smiling.

Sprout: "Hello professor Lupin. How can I help you?" She smiled.

R: "Can I borrow miss M/N?"

Sprout: "Of course"

M/N looked on me in surprise and left class. Remus winked on me and closed the window. I was thinking what he was in plan.

Sprout: "So, everyone take one of Mimbulus Mimbletonia and take a notes."

Class goes fast. We were taking notes. M/N doesn't wanted come back to the class so she was making shadows and grimacing from behind the window. She was waiting for me, until we were done.

M/N: "That was never-ending."

I laughed. "So?"

M/N: "So?"

Y/N: "What he wanted from you?"

M/N: "Nothing."

Y/N: "M/N. Tell me."

M/N: "I can't."

Y/N: "What? Please tell me."

M/N: "I can't. You will see it is a surprise." She winked at me.

Y/N: "Same told me yesterday Remus."

M/N: "So you see. I can't tell you."

Y/N: "I don't like, if I don't know what is going on. Agh."

She laughed. "Common. We need to do things to school." Whole night we were studying and making notes. I send an owl to Remus that I will sleep in M/N's room because we need to work, he took it good and invited Snape to him. Around midnight we fell asleep.