20. chapter

We came to the DAADA class. Everything was so dark. We stood on the cold stone stairs and went up to the Remus's room. As we stood in Remus fall on the ground but caught himself, so he felt just on one knee. I run to him.

R: "It's okay. It's okay." He said and made a signal with his hand.

I helped him on legs and carried him to the bed.

R: "I'm sorry that you see me like this." He sadly smiled.

Y/N: "Never, say it again! I'm happy that you are home. I love you and I will in any way."

He pulled me to the bed next to him. I laid and he hugged me and kissed me on forehead.

R: "I'm home."

We fell asleep. After some hours I woke up on Remus, how he stood from bed.

Y/N: "Where are you going?"

R: "I need to dress up. I'm sorry that I woke you up."

I jumped from bed. "No. Go back to bed. You need to rest. I will help you." I pushed him to the bed and went to the wardrobe. I was looking for something comfy. When I opened a wardrobe there were everything so organized. Even my wardrobe is not organized such good as his. He has so many trousers and then I found grey shorts and a black shirt. I took it and came back to Remus who was sitting on the edge of his bed. I came closer and started pulling his sweater over his head. He was so tired. He couldn't even lift up his arms. Under it he had a dark shirt with many buttons. I started to unbutton then one by one. He smiled at me with all his powers. When I unbutton him I saw his bare body covered with many unhealed scars. He was little bit bleeding. I ran to the bathroom for a towel and put it into the water. When I came back I laid Remus down.

R: "It is okay, it will heal."

Y/N: "No. I will clean you up."

I put towel into the water and squeezed it. Then I gently attached it on his chest and slowly started to clean him from his blood. He gasped in pain.

Y/N: "It don't look good Remus, I will go for some help."

R: "No. It will heal. Lay to me."

Y/N: "No. I want to be sure that it will not inflame. You have a hight temperature. I'm going for Snape."

I run through dark halls to the dungeon. I knew that Severus had a room next to the potion class. I knocked on the doors. Severus came to the door in black pajama. He had long trousers with shirt and little candle in his hand.

S: "It is around midnight. What's going on that you needed to wake me up miss Y/N?"

Y/N: "Remus have high temperature and have so many unhealed scratches."

S: "What? Are these scratches red?" He started very quickly finding something.

Y/N: "Y-Yes. But why?" I was so scared.

S: "I got it!" He winly shouted and dragged out a little bottle. "Common, we do not have much time. It will inflame."

I took him to the Remus's room. Severus quickly mixed something and threw it on a towel which was in water.

S: "With this water you need to clean those scars and I will be okay."

I took a towel and gently started cleaning Remus's scars. He screamed in pain and collapsed.

S: "It okay. It is better when he is sleeping." He smiled at me.

His scars were deep and full of blood. However, when I was cleaning then again they started disappearing.

S: "He is out of a danger."

Y/N: "Thank you so much. I don't know what I could do without your help."

S: "He is lucky man." He smiled. "If you don't come, maybe it would end worst. So if you don't need anything I will go."

Y/N: "Don't you want tea?"

S: "Yes, thank you." He said and sat on the chair next to bed.

I brought tea and sat on the bed. Gently lift up Remus head and placed it on my thighs. I was stroking him through his brown hair and gently on his face. He smiled from dream.

S: "He love you so much Y/N."

I looked on him with shock.

S: "Yes I knew it." He smiled. "I know that sometimes it is hard, but he hasn't had an easy life. To be werewolf is not easy."

Y/N: "I know." I signed.

S: "But he took anti-werewolf serum and he can become a normal life. He doesn't have to be scare anymore that he would hurt someone. So, thank you so much for tea. I need to go sleep." He smiled.

Y/N: "Thank you so much."

He smiled and left. I kissed Remus on forehead and laid down next to him and fell asleep.