Chapter 18.

Short chapter for today

××××××××××××××××××××××

"BRIGHT! DINNERS READY!" Brights mom shouted from downstairs.
"Coming!" Bright yelled back. He quickly undid his sheets and rushed down the stairs, he saw his mom patiently waiting for Bright to reach the dinner table.
"Hurry up sweetie" She quipped "I want to finish my drama" She then started stuffing her face with food not caring about the mess she was making. Bright smiled and started digging in.

After dinner Bright was cleaning the kitchen while his mom was yelling at the TV.
"FUCK! SHE DOESNT DESERVE HIM" She yelled, "SUN-OH DESERVES BETTER!!"
"MOM! Stop shouting" Bright said from the kitchen. Brights mom left out a soft 'sorry' and continued watching silently.

Bright got done with the dishes and went out to sit with his mom in the living room. He sat on the other couch so his mom wouldn't swing him in the face on accident.

Once he got settled, Bright took out his phone to check his messages. Of course, he got some from Mew. They were either about his progress on Win or comments about how Gulf is so attractive and would love to fuck him senseless.

The next person he saw messages from was none other than Win. He smiles softly and opened the chat.

Win:
Hey

What're you doing for the break?

Bright:
Don't have anything planned really, you?

Win:
I would've been going with my Dad to one of our vacation spots but he's going away on a business trip to Japan.

Bright:
I'm sorry about that but hey at least you have me ;)

Win:
You wanna hang out during the break? Aren't you gonna be with Mew?

Bright:
He's too occupied trying to court someone at the moment.

Win:
Really? Who? Do I know them? Have I bullied them?

Bright:
Calm down, Win😂. His name is gulf. He's new so I don't think you had a run-in with him yet.

Win:
Gulf? Kanawut?

Bright:
Yeah..? You know him?

Win:
No. 

Bright paused for a moment to give a questioning look to Wins message.
Is he lying to me? How did he name him but doesn't know who he is?

Bright thoughts were interrupted when Win sent another message.

Win:
Wanna come over tomorrow after school since break starts then? You can spend the night.

Bright started smiling and felt his face heat up.

Bright:
I have to ask my|

"YES!" Aunnie screamed in Bright's ear from behind.

Bright let out a "manly" yelp and dropped his phone on the ground. Bright turned around to look at his mom with wide eyes.

"Mom w-why are you behind me??" Bright questions as he clutches his chest.

"I saw you smiling while texting and I wanted to make sure you weren't cheating on my baby Winnie," She said proudly.

"W-We aren't d-dating" Bright shuddered

"Yet.."

Bright grabbed his phone to then get up and walk towards the stairs

"Good night Mom," He said

"Night Bougiboon"

Bright went back to his room. Once he was comfortable he cut his phone back on and let out a "manly" giggle when he saw Wins messages.

Win:
Why'd you leave me on seen?

Win: If you didn't want to go you could've just said that.

Win: Why don't you want to spend the night?

Win:Are you going with Mew instead??

Win: Bright????

Win: Why haven't you answered back???

Bright:
I'm sorry Win my mom....distracted me?? Anyways she said I can spend the night. I will be looking forward to it 😉.

Win:
Okay well im gonna go to sleep now, see you tomorrow.

Night.

Bright:
Night ❤.

Bright smiled and let out a satisfying sigh as he laid back on his bed. He was happy that Win became more Confident when it came to wanting to spend time together.

Before Bright would have to beg but things changed, and in a good way.

For a week now Bright had been wondering about ways to ask Win to be his official boyfriend.

He knew Win had feelings for him, it was obvious, but Win was very hard to get to open up about them. Bright understood it wasn't Wins fault, it was his mother leaving him that did it.

Spending time with Win helped Bright see why he was who he is. Win had walls up to protect himself from getting hurt by anyone. He didn't trust the people he was around because they never loved him for who he was, an outcast. Someone who radiated a different type of energy, the energy only met for someone like them.

Bright knew he was that someone. They shared so many interests and relatable moments that made them seem like soulmates. Bright never felt so connected to someone in his life.

Yes, he had Mew and his mom, but some stuff the two could never understand about Bright.

As to why going out was so hard, meeting new people, being alone got most of the day, or sitting in silence.

Win understood it all and never judge Bright for the things he did because Win was the same way.

Bright knew he was in love and knew that Win was someone who could hold him when things went wrong in life.

It helped to know that Win had a fucked up childhood as well. He could never relate to many students about that. Everyone always had both their parents and we're living good lives without any struggles.

"What have you done to me Win" Bright muttered to himself.

Bright lifted his covers over his talk body and reached out to the lamp, cutting it off. He snuggled into his pillow and closed his eyes.

I'll have you as my boyfriend soon, Win.