Chapter 8.

"Why am I a fucking idiot" Bright yelled as he threw his bag on his floor. He slumped angrily on his bed and stared at his white ceiling.

Bright laid there as he thought about what Win had said.

I've hurt you for years! Why are you trying so hard for this? Don't you hate me?"

Bright couldn't answer the question himself. He always thought that he hated Win, that hed never be able to find an ounce of love in his heart for the younger but he did.

He found himself wanting Win to be in his life, and for what? A small kiss?

For year's Bright spent his time wanting nothing more than to have Win stay away from him but now Win is all he thinks about.

Bright could remember how he had studied Win for weeks trying to find his reason behind why he bullied him, but nothing.

He always thought if the two ever became friends it would have been a long slow burn before that happened. Why couldn't he just stay away from Win? He's his Victim and all anyway.

He did know one thing for sure, he hated Wins laugh.

When they first met Win wasn't smiling, he didn't laugh, and he didn't have a look of happiness on his face.

But the first time he saw it, it made Bright feel something in his stomach which made him hate whenever he saw the younger smiling or laughing.

He couldn't explain why he just knew that was the thing he hated most about win.

Bright never feared Win or thought to ever submit to him. Sure, he let Win beat him up but most of his beatings were because Bright would never say a word to Win. Bright saw how much it pissed Win off whenever he didn't speak, so to provoke him, Bright never gave Win the satisfaction of hearing his voice until the day they kissed on the rooftop.

"Why do I feel so attached to you?" Bright asked himself.

Was Mew right? Was I secretly in love with Win this entire time but replaced it with hate? For year's all Win has done is hurt me, but I find myself forgiving him so quickly????

When they kissed the first time Bright felt fireworks light up in his body. He didn't feel a hint of lust when their lips touched. An unknown feeling flowed through his body as he felt Win moving his mouth on his.

That made everything that happened in the past leave Brights mind.

But Bright knew he should give Win a hard time. He knew that he shouldn't like him but hate him, Bright wanted to hate him but he couldn't. Not after what happened.

I'll stay away from him. I will hate him again if I dont bother him right?

Before Bright could think about it more he heard his front door open.

A small smile came on his face and he rushed downstairs to see his mom bring in groceries.

"Let me help," Bright said as he took a bag from his mom and walked to the kitchen.

Brights mom smiled wide and followed after her son.

"How was school" Brights mom asked. She planted a small kiss on Bright's forehead.

"Same as usual boring classes and loud students"

"I haven't heard you speak of the Metawin in a while......did he stop bothering you?" She questioned

Bright wasn't facing his mom but he could feel her gaze on him. Bright wanted to tell his mom what was going on, he never kept secrets from her. Their bond was tight.

"Y-yeah something like that" Bright mumbled as he placed the eggs in the fridge.

His mom raised an eyebrow and walked closer to her son.

"That's an answer....now tell me the real one"

He froze.

What the fuck am I gonna tell her?? Oh yeah, mom, I forced a kiss on him and now we have this project that we have to do together which gets heated because we both are attracted to one another but Win is confused just like me.

"Bright" she turned Bright so their eyes were darting "what's going on?"

"Well," Bright sighed "The project that I told you about for my English class, im actually partnered with Win on it."

Brights mom stood there for a minute just staring at bright.

"Mom?"

"Does he hurt you? Is he still bullying you?" She asked with worry

"No no nothing like that" Bright said "we agreed to work on it and then never bother each other again"

Of course Bright had to lie, he didn't want to see his mom worry over him. She had done it for years.

"Okay," she sighed "as long as he isn't rude to you then im okay with it but.."

"But what?"

"I know there's more to it" she placed her hand on brights cheek.

"Whatever it is when you're ready to tell me im here to listen. I also want to meet Win's parents"

Brights eyes widen. If she met Wins Dad who knows what would happen. He could expose his feelings on how he wants me and Win together or they would end up shipping us both!!!

Bright knew how his mom was. Not that she knew, but bright had found her stash of BL movies hidden behind a shelf, plus the comics, mangas, and fan art of yaoi books. Brights mom was a major Fujoshi.

"U-Um yeah maybe after we're done with the project" Bright sheepishly smiled

"Fine" she groaned "im going to go take a shower then start on dinner okay?"

Bright nodded his head and watched his mom leave the kitchen and he to her room.

Fuck me

Bright thought to himself.

--------------••••••••∆∆∆∆∆••••••••--------------

Short chapter for today .

Hope you guys enjoy and please vote, this was rushed because the draft I had for this was NOT saved so I had to come up with a whole new thing 😤😤😤.