23.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑- 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧

Survey corps soldiers rode their horses

"Woah! So this is what looks like outside the walls in real life... just like in the anime I watch."

Sunray shined a single strand of my golden blonde hair, wind is blowing  through my entire body.

We rode into Shinganshina District and spot the first titan appeared. The titan was been taken down by the support team and we rode on.

"Commence the long range Scouting formation!" Father give us a sign to apart.

The soldiers split up across the land and Levi's squad is on the centre, the safe position .

"There's a green flare on the side, Oluo its your turn to shoot." Levi says as he saw the green flare and ordered Oluo

"Roger."

There's a soldier coming passing on a message.

"Reporting! Message to pass along! Right position recon has been destroyed! Pass this message to the left!" The soldier says and he left to go to his squad back

"Did you hear that Petra? Go." Levi ordered.

"Understood!" She left and rode off to pass the message.

"Levi, there's a black flare!" I told him  'Damn Annie, you're so fast.' Levi look at the back.

"Eren, its your turn to shoot."
After a while, we went into the forest and went to the main road "Captain Levi." Eren called.

I looked at seeing him how annoyed he is.

"Oh my God ,what?? "

" We're in the middle of the forest."

"No, shit sherlock."

"If the centre enters alone, we won't even know if the titan approachin! It seem that something approaching right us! How are we supposed to dodge the titans or protect the carts?"

"Quit whining and move on be obvious already. Neither of those is an option Its anymore."

"What are you talking about?" Eren question him.

"Have you noticed around you? Take a Look at all this big ass trees, Its the perfect environment to use odm gear wouldn't you say? Take my advice, Eren calm down and use your your little brain if you don't want to die, think as hard as you can with your brain."

"Y-yes sir."

Annie will be here anytime now. "Everyone draw out your blades, It will be over an instant once it appears." Levi says as he ready his gear Suddenly, we heard a loud thuds and the ground are shaking beneath us. Annie was running behind us, she keeps running trying to reach Eren.

Then, i heard 3DMG gear sound right behind us. The soldier tries to cut her nape but Annie smash him on the tree. We were on our way to the trap that father prepared.

"Go! Move it!" Levi orders

"Holy shit! How are we supposed to use 3DMG here?!" Gunther yells

"Captain! Engaged the Odm gear?!" Petra yells

"The reinforcement!" They tried to attack annie unfortunately they been taken down and smashed against the tree.

"Captain! Your orders!"

"Its dangerous! Lets take him out!" Oluo yells.

Gunther pulls out his blade. "I'll cut that bitch!"

"Captain! Stella please!" Petra pleads.