Don't Tell Mom PT. 1

Start from the beginning

Ms. Aphmau readjusted me "Hope you're happy making mommy cry" I looked up as Mr. Garroth says this "What...?" Me and Ms. Aphmau looked at each other before looking back at them "Mom broke out into tears when we tried to tell her you are Aphmau weren't dating and Lotusia was only Aphmau's" Mr. Vylad tells him "S-She did...?" Mr. Zane asks looking guilty, Ms. Aphmau gently put me down "Yes... she did" Mr. Garroth tells him truthfully.

I walked over to him and hugged him tightly to which he returned "Why? Over me?" Mr. Zane asked them rubbing my back gently "She loves you Zane. Mom has always been worried about you... she just wants you to be happy" Mr. Vylad tells him, I slowly let go of him and head back to Ms. Aphmau where she puts her arm around me shoulders pulling me close to her "Growing up, mommy was worried about how socially awkward you were..." Mr. Garroth explains to him.

I wasn't always talkative either, but me and my family didn't have anyone to talk to and we were in a quiet secluded place until we were found "I've ALWAYS been that way and it's NEVER bothered me" Mr. Zane tells us, there was nothing wrong with being socially awkward and there is chances to change that as people grow old, my mom and dad were both socially awkward before they met each other, then everything happened.

"It hasn't...?" Mr. Vylad asks him, I looked between all of them "Well... I...." I walked up to him careful of he broken glass writing in my notebook 'it's okay to be that way, Mr. Zane. I'm kind of socially awkward myself' I show him and let him read it, he smiles and rubs my head. I smile and run back to Ms. Aphmau "Guys, is this really something you should be harping Zane about?" She asks picking me back up and placing me on her hip.

I place my notebook in my back pocket "You're right... Zane, look... I'm sorry to bring up memories of the past" Mr. Garroth apologizes to him making me smile more "We just want you to know how mommy feels about you and why she's worried" Mr. Garroth explains, I don't really understand why we have to pretend about something that wasn't real or true "It made her heart jump with joy when she thought you had a girlfriend and was taking care of a little girl... then she started crying when I told her the truth" Mr. Vylad explains to him, I still don't see the reason why to lie to her.

Shouldn't a mother be proud no matter what, at least that what my momma told me "That's right... I forget how sensitive mom is..." Mr. Zane says, that is still no reason to lie to your mother, it's just not right "Yeah... she's a delicate flower. She gets too over emotional about things and puts her heart into everything she does..." Mr. Garroth says, it kind of sounds like my momma but not the over emotional part, she was protective though.

"She cares about everyone... even if they aren't her kids... she always has been that way." Mr. Vylad continues for him, Mr. Garroth began to tear up and sniffle "It makes me tear up at how beautiful our mommy's personality is!" Mr. Garroth tears up, me and Ms. Aphmau share a look as Mr. Zane hangs up the phone confusing all of us "She really did cry...?" Mr. Zane asks them.

"Yes. For both Vylad and I" Mr. Garroth tells him making Mr. Zane growl a bit "I hate when mom does that..." Mr. Zane says annoyed, Mr. Zane then approached us looking defeated "Aphmau... Lotusia... will you both pretend to date and be my daughter" I looked at him before pulling out my notebook "No" Ms. Aphmau tells him as I write 'Mr. Zane, it's not okay to lie to your mother, even if it makes her cry, she'll get over it at some point. All mothers need to just be happy for their children' I show them, his eyes widen as Ms. Aphmau smiles.

Mr. Zane looks up at me "How old are you again?" I smiled at his comment making him smile "But it's a no, isn't it?" I slowly nodded at him "Aphmau? Lotusia?" Both Mr. Vylad and Mr. Garroth shout with confusion as Mr. Zane is silent "Lotusia is right, you boys shouldn't lie to your mother. What are you going to do if she finds out" Ms. Aphmau asks readjusting me on her hip "We'll deal with that later!" Mr. Garroth shouts "Right now we don't have the time to warry about that!" He shouts again, I shake my head at him.