𝟯𝟭 | 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

Start from the beginning

"Don't be surprised by her reaction, when she told Roman she started laughing," Rebecca tells her.

"Don't worry she does that all the time," Jaden explains.

"Shut it. Now both of you out!" I order the guys, shoving them both out but before Roman could get completely out I yank him back by his sweatshirt. "Get ready Grey because there's no freaking way  I'm going through this torture alone," I say quoting what he said to the girls a few minutes ago.  "Jaden must have something really good on you." He smirks.

"Some real juicy shit that you're never going to find out about. Now leave." I shove him out the door and close it.

"I don't even have anything to wear," I tell them desperate to not go.

"And before you say anything I'm not wearing a dress, a skirt, or anything that shows my legs," I tell them before they offer me one of their outfits.

They both roll their eyes, "wait here." Rebecca tells us.

Five minutes later she comes back with a yellow lace corset and a pair of jeans.

"You're kidding, right? No way in hell I'm wearing this."

"Let me tell you how this is going to go," Rebecca starts. "You're going to say no way in hell. Then you're going to reason with us to find you something more 'appropriate'. Then we're going to spend 20 minutes convincing you to wear it and then you'll finally cave. So how about we save all of us time and you just put it on." She finishes with a sweet smile.

I open my mouth and close it about two times before I finally give in.

I let out a grunt and change in the clothes. "I'm wearing my leather jacket," I tell them firmly. They look annoyed but don't complain.

"Are you going to do anything else?" She asks. I'm already wearing mascara and concealer. Not much more to do, and my hair is still straight from the other night. "Nah I'm good. I'll just throw on some lipgloss."

We start walking down the hallway leading to the stairs, passing Romans door I bang on it, "we're leaving

We start walking down the hallway leading to the stairs, passing Romans door I bang on it, "we're leaving." I say and keep walking.

We reach the end of the stairs and find Romans' parents watching a movie with Aria sleeping on one side of the couch.

"You guys going out?"

"Yeah hope that's okay," I reply.

"It's perfectly fine honey, go and have fun." I hear steps coming and soon after Roman and Jaden are with us in the living room.

"Are you sure you're okay with watching her? I don't have to go." Roman asks his parents.

"You deserve to have fun, go out and enjoy yourself."

We all say our goodbyes and head to the cars.

"Wait a damn minute Kailani Adrianna Knight, what the hell are you wearing?" Jaden stops me.