𝟮 | 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <𝟯

I hate myself for not being able to stop thinking about the stupid douche from the cafe throughout the entire drive home

I hate myself for not being able to stop thinking about the stupid douche from the cafe throughout the entire drive home. It wasn't even a big fucking deal. My hand twitched with anticipation to slap him after his stupid 'please me' comment.

Ass.

Whatever I should be thinking about my, surprisingly, amazing day with Rebecca. It's probably the most fun I've had in a long time.

We pull into the driveway and I see an all-black Aston Martin. Holy shit that's a hot car. I look at Rebecca, raising an eyebrow at her to show my curiosity. "Looks like you get to meet Roman."

Finally. Hopefully, he'll be as amazing as his twin.

We take our stuff from her car and head into the house. As soon as we're inside Rebecca is shouting for Roman. "Roman come meet our new roommate" We step into the kitchen and my mouth falls wide when I see the stupid douche in my kitchen.

Frick no, please no.

"Fucking hell Rebecca, tell me this isn't our roommate." His voice sounds like venom, and if looks could kill I would most definitely be six feet under right now. Is it too early to slap him?

"Don't be an ass. What's your problem? You said it was fine to have a roommate."

"Not big mouth over here. I want her gone."

Bitch.

She looks at me confused so I answer her question before she can answer it. "I walked into him at the café, he was an ass, I told him off, and then he smirked before leaving." I lay all the cards on a table.

"Why do the hot ones always have the be the douchiest-" Fuck me now.

Did I just say that out loud?

His face is still hard but his lip twitched.

Frick.

Ignore it. "You don't have to be such an ass. It was an accident so get over it. If it's such a big freaking deal I'll pack my stuff and be out of here by tomorrow." I'm not gonna put up with this.

"You're not packing. Roman, she's staying, final say." I slightly smile at the way she stood up for me and talks back to him. Judging by his face, it happens often. I like. He balls his fists by his side and storms out, slamming the door on his way out.

"Your brothers an ass who doesn't like me much."

"Try living with him for 20 years." She says. "And it doesn't matter because I like you."