She looked at her pants she wore last night but it was dirty because she was at the beach late at night.

She groaned and looked at the mirror.

Should I just ask her for another? But I don't want to bother her too much either.

"Unnie?" Wheein called again which  startled the hamster.

"Yeah?"

"Are you done? You didn't faint in there did you?"

Moonbyul chuckled and opened the door. She stood right in front of the short girl who she thought looked very cute from this up close, especially with their difference in height.
Wheein's eyes looked away from hers and landed on her legs.

"You look sexy in those."
Wheein complimented with confidence.
Moonbyul turned red and covered her legs.

"Uhm, I- "

Wheein smirked at her blushing face.
"Let me guess. You want a different one?"

Moonbyul just nodded.

"Sorry, unnie. But those are the only clean ones right now. You can put your clothes in that basket over there and I'll wash it for you since I'm doing laundry right now anyway." Wheein smiled and walked away.

"You're doing this on purpose!" Moonbyul exclaimed which earned a laugh from Wheein.
She put her dirty clothes in the basket as told and went to the kitchen. 

"Here you go ,unnie." Wheein put a bowl of soup on the dining table as Moonbyul took a seat.

"Thank you."

Moonbyul indulged it in a matter of seconds which surprised wheein.

"You must be very hungry." She chuckled.

"Yeah, I didn't even have the time to have a proper meal yesterday. "

"Did Sandeul oppa overwork you or something?"
Wheein kinked an eyebrow as she sat across moonbyul while pouring them both a glass of water.

"No, he didn't." Moonbyul chuckled.

I was too busy thinking about your safety.
Moonbyul thought as she played with the spoon in her bowl.

"Do you want more?" Wheein asked her.

"No, thank you. I'm good for now."

Wheein then stood up to clean up the table but Moonbyul told her she'd do it herself.
Wheein refused and reached out to take her empty bowl but Moonbyul quickly picked it up and walked towards the sink.

"Unnie!" She frowned.

"What? I'm just cleaning up after myself."

"Fine. " wheein gave in and sat back down.
She watched as Moonbyul washed her used bowl and utensils. A smile crept on her face as she wondered if is what it'd feel like if they were a married couple.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Moonbyul smirked.

"Shut up, unnie."

"What got you smiling like that, huh?
Must be because I'm here, right?" Moonbyul teased her.

Wheein nodded with a smile.
"That's right ,unnie. It's because you're here." Wheein told her honestly.

What's the use of lying when she already knows how I feel.
Wheein thought.
A smirk appeared on her face as she saw Moonbyul's reaction.

"There was something else on my mind as well." Wheein continued as she kinked her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Yah! I feel unsafe right now." Moonbyul exclaimed pulling her shirt down.