Battle Of The Bands

After moving to a new school, all Min Yoongi wants is to be left alone. His dream is to become a big shot music producer and rapper, and his ticket in is the school's talent show, where first place wins a record label with the biggest music company in the world.

However, he's not the only one competing for first place.

-

Kim Namjoon is in love with Kim Seokjin.

The only problem?

Seokjin is in a rival group. And doesn't know Namjoon exists. And he's straight. And in a relationship. With a girl.

Fuck.

-

Park Jimin is going to win this talent show if it fucking kills him. The prize is everything he has ever dreamed, and he'll be damned if anyone gets in his way, especially Jung Hoseok.

Normal people don't have arch enemies, but Jimin isn't exactly known for being 'normal'.

-

Jung Hoseok will do whatever it takes to win the talent show. He deserves to win anyways, he's the best rapper, dancer, producer and choreographer in the fucking world.

And if his rival since first grade, Jimin, tries to get in his way...

Well...let's just say Hoseok isn't above dirty tricks.

-

Honestly, Seokjin doesn't care too much about winning. He likes to sing, but he also likes the cute boy from a rival group who is sweet, clumsy, caring and makes Jin laugh.

But Hoseok has forbidden Seokjin from hanging out with the tall boy with dimples, much to Seokjin's dismay.

But he's always found Romeo and Juliet to be tragically beautiful.

-

Jungkook likes Taehyung. But he also wants to win. He's torn.

Why can't everyone just get along?

-

Taehyung likes Jungkook. But he also wants to win. He's torn.

But maybe his idea can save everyone.

-

Intro:

Transfer student Min Yoongi made no effort to befriend anyone at his new school.

He didn't come to this school for that anyways. He was here for one reason, and one reason only.

To win the 17th Annual White Creek Talent Show, where the first place prize was a record label with the biggest company in music.

It was his ticket straight to the top. It was his dream. It was the reason he was alive.

So, no, Yoongi wasn't interested wasting time by making friends.