One Wish

"I wish Bangtan Sonyeondan never existed!"

And with that, Min Yoongi's wish came true.

-

Yoongi was tired, grumpy, cranky and sick of everything. The long hours of dance practice, the sleepless nights in his studio where no progress was being made, and his loud, overbearing members who treated him like a teddy bear they could carry around whenever they wanted were pushing him way past his limit.

He tried to stay calm, to keep it all in and keep working hard. But one night, the last of his patience runs out and he wishes the group had never been formed.

The shooting star over his head must have heard him, because when he wakes up, he's shocked to discover he's not a K-Pop idol anymore, but once again a poor kid in Daegu, selling his songs for ten cents apiece.

His members don't remember him, or each other, or of anything related to BTS. Like the group had never existed in the first place.

Desperate to get things back to normal, Yoongi races to collect all his friends and tries to remind them of all their memories together and who they really are...before it's too late.

-

~°☆°~

"I wish Bangtan Sonyeondan never existed!"

And with that, Min Yoongi's wish came true.

~°☆°~

(I was chaptering the titles like this "168:00:00" to show time ((168 hours, 0 minutes, 0 seconds)) to show time was counting down, because when the clock hits 00:00:00 the wish becomes permanent but yall don't have to do that uwu)

-

167:59:59

Loud pounding on his studio door jolted Yoongi out of his sleep, and he jerked in his chair, blinking around in confusion.

This wasn't his bedroom...what-

"Yoongi hyung! Please! We're already running late!" Namjoon's pleading voice drifted through the locked door. "Are you awake in there?"

The doorknob jiggled, but it was locked and the leader sighed. "Hyung, please, we're going to be even more late if you don't get ready right now!"

Yoongi yawned, ruffling his hair with both hands.

Now it was all coming back to him.

He had been working on a new song in his studio last night where he must have fallen asleep.

He checked his computer and saw he had only made 4% progress the entire night.

He groaned, slamming his face into his palms.

This stupid song had taken him over a week now to compose, and he hadn't even made the fucking chorus yet. He didn't know why it was so hard to make this song, all his other songs had come flawlessly to him.

The pounding on his door brought him back to reality.

"Hyung? Are you up?"

Yoongi sighed, leaning back in his chair. He was so tired. He didn't want to go dance practice, or to the interview afterwards. They were in America and while Namjoon did most of the work during English interviews, they were all expected to speak up at least once.

"I'm up." He mumbled, not caring if Namjoon heard him or not.

He saved his progress, before standing up and stretching.