Jennie loved Lisa's abs, she was constantly caressing them, "Manoban I just want to ride your damn abs, they kill me", they switched positions and Jennie got on top, Lisa could feel how wet Jennie was, she was pleasuring herself rubbing her center on Lisa's abs, and her moaning was getting louder, the contact with her skin felt like burning desire about to explode, that's when Jennie decided to touch Lisa's wet folds "Fuck babe this is how much you want me?", Lisa nodded, then Jennie trailed kisses on Lisa's breast sucking her nipples, she kept going down her abs, and finally her tighs making Lisa go crazy, "Jen I want you so bad, I want to feel you inside" Jennie smiled and licked Lisa's wet center, sucking her clit, "I want to be inside you, but I need you right now too" both adjusted their position, making both to have full access to their centers, eating each other out, moaning and panting, the sweat was evident on them, Jennie stopped "I'm about to cum love, but I want to see your face, get on top" Lisa did and pumped her long fingers inside Jennie faster and faster as Jennie was begging her, "Omg Lalisa, I'm cumming so hard, keep going, keep going damn it" Lisa felt how her fingers were getting wrapped and she kept pumping faster till Jennie moaned her name "Damn Lalisa you make me feel like I'm dying of pleasure for god sakes" and kept moaning, "Come... kiss me", she was panting really hard, the kiss was making Jennie feeling hot again, but she decided to make Lisa cum as well.

Lisa was already really hot, Jennie bit her neck, and Lisa groaned "Lili I'm gonna make sure to pleasure you right now, she kissed Lisa's lips, and then traced more kisses, "Jen please, get inside, make me all yours", Jen smirked and put her fingerss inside Lisa and at the same time she sucked and kissed her clit, Lisa was moaning really hard and Jennie was wet again, "Ruby Jane you are tearing me apart, it ... It feels sooo... Omg Jennie!!! That's when Lisa came and Jennie just licked Lisa's folds, "Babe you are so tasty" Jennie said and Lisa chuckled, "You are becoming wilder Nini and I love it", come here, hug me, Jennie smirked and kissed Lisa, both were sweating.

"Lili are you tired?" Jennie asked and Lisa kissed her again passionately, "I hope this answers your question love" Jennie smirked "I think it did, you know, I think we could try new things", Lisa nodded and smiled at her "Make love to me again babe, I want to scream your name again".

They kept going on for a few rounds, till they finally collapsed with a big smile on their faces, sweating and panting, trying to catch their breaths, "Let's cuddle like this, I want to feel your skin" Jennie said and pecked Lisa many times, Lisa wanted the same, "Come Nini get closer". Both girls fell asleep in each other arms.

Big news needed to be announced to their friends and families, since they decided to give another step and get engaged, but that could wait, the most important thing was that they were so crazy for each other and so in love, that the happiness was evident on their faces even when they were sleeping.

----

Good it was Saturday and they didn't have to wake up early, When Lisa woke up  around 11am she felt like dreaming, Jennie by her side, cuddling with her and both with beautiful rings on their fingers, "That's it, this is how I want to wake up every morning" she said for herself and smiled, "Me too, now hold me closer, I want to feel you closer, let's stay like this a little bit more" Jennie said with her eyes still closed and Lisa chuckled, "Jen you invited people to get brunch today", she opened her eyes "Omg that's not true, I don't even like to be around people, gosh" and Lisa laughed "Trust me! You did, I swear" Jennie sat down, still naked and she was thinking "Damn it! It's Saturday, since we are together I barely work on Saturdays, Manoban you are fired, I don't remember anything about a brunch" and she got inside the covers and got in a comfy position", Lisa laughed "Well I'll take a shower and if you want to cancel things with Jisoo, Rosé, Mina and Sunmi, it's ok" Lisa said and walked naked around the room, "Stop Manoban, you are fired, don't talk to me, let me sleep and when Jennie turned around and she saw her like that, her jaw dropped to the floor".