53. Why? (You should go back to where you belong)

Everything was ready, Jennie is so proud of Lisa, the Fashion Runway was successful, the commercial with Lisa was a hit, in less than a week the photoshoots would be displayed in the most prestigious fashion magazines around the world, the whole advertisement and marketing will be released, all the material would be out in their website, the main commercial will be displayed on TV and internet, along with the others.

Jennie saw Lisa getting ready backstage, "Babe you are amazing, everybody was amazed by your sexy skills and talent, I told you this was gonna be a success" Jennie said and Lisa embraced her, "You are amazing, did you know that Nini? You always help me to calm down, even if I'm about to faint, and thank you for believe in me" Lisa looked at her girlfriend and she kissed her in the forehead, Jennie was lost in Lisa's arms "Lili you make me feel like I'm dreaming, every time you are close to me, I just want to kiss you and never let you go", "Then never let me go, I want to be by your side always..." Jennie cut her off and kissed her passionately, they just got apart to breath "Nini I need to tell you how I feel about you, you are all I want, I know it since long time ago, Nini I...." The staff cut her off, "Miss Manoban, we need to put a microphone for you, so please come and check it with us". Lisa nodded and talked to Jennie, "Nini wait for me, after the speech I need to talk to you, I really need to tell you something important ok?", "Don't worry Manoban, I'm the boss, I won't go anywhere, I'll be in the crowd cheering for you".

Lisa walked away with the staff and Jennie looked at her "I wanna hear you say that you love me, cause I wanna say it back too, I never thought I would fall for someone so annoying, the bangs, those bangs are magical" she said for herself, Lisa was her present and future.

She walked around, next to the mini stage, she only would need to wait a couple of minutes, her mum was really happy and walked towards her daughter "Is Lisa ready?" She asked, "Yes mum, she went to check some things for her speech with the staff, I'm so proud of her, and the whole team, she is amazing" Jennie's mum chuckled, "She is, you better don't let her go, you guys are perfect for each other" Jennie hugged her mum and kissed her on the cheek, "Thank you mum, I really thank you for everything, I know I'm not easy, yet you always are by my side, I'm sorry if I was too much some times" Jennie said, "Don't be sorry, we never took the chance to sit down and talk about everything we have been through and our feelings, but I'm glad we did, cause we got closer, and I'm really proud of you, you are a smart and kind woman, even though I see you as my baby", both smiled, "Jen go to look for Rosé, she needs to be here when Lisa and Mr. James give their speech, also call Jisoo, she said she was running late, and I'll see you guys later, I'm going to try to snatch new investors" She winked at Jennie and walked away.

"Rosieeeee" she crushed the lavender blonde with a tight hug, "This is a success, you are amazing in the catwalk, by the way Lisa is about to give her little speech, so you gotta be right there on the front with me and Jisoo, but that damn chicken doesn't answer her phone, "Don't worry Jen, she'll be here and thank you, look at you, you look like a goddess that's why my Lisa is crazy over you" both laughed, "Come let's get a drink" Jennie said.

Both girls walked together and were looking around looking for Jisoo, they ate something and walked around a little, "We still have some minutes till Lisa's speech, don't worry Jen" Rosé said, she felt her phone buzzing "Look she texted us, she says she just arrived", Rose read the text, and Jennie was really annoyed, "I swear I haven't killed her because she is my cousin, she is always late". Both girls walked to the front to be ready, then Rosé looked at the glass doors, she felt her body shivering, but Jennie was busy drinking her beverage and saying hi to the people around.

"OMG! He is here!" Rosé said, Jennie looked around and she could only see lots of people around and Jisoo walking in with his brother, they just arrived to the cocktail party, "Who are you talking about Rosie, what's going on?", Rosé tried to call Lisa but Jennie stopped her, "For God sakes! Rosie! Tell me what the hell is going on, why are you calling Lisa?, you  know she is busy with Mr. James, you can't call her right now" Rosé told Jennie to follow her, they walked around, and made their way to a balcony.

"Rosie, please be honest, tell me what's happening" Jennie looked at her with pleading eyes, "I think Lis told you about a guy, that she loved a lot, and he left her without any explanation, he just disappeared and left her alone with only a broken heart , and I was there to help her to pick those pieces, It was awful for her", Jennie nodded "Yes, she told me about him, she never mentioned his name, and I never asked either, he is such an idiot for let her go, I hope he regrets it, he deserves nothing but suffer" Jennie said, she had that cold tone in her voice, "Jennie please listen to me, we need to get Lisa out of here, as soon as she is done with her speech, she could break down", Jennie looked at her in disbelief, "Why? is he here?, If he is here I don't think she would care, she doesn't love him anymore, I'm her girlfriend, we are dating, I know we haven't really exchanged an I love you, but I do love her and I know she feels the same", Rosé looked serious about this "Jen, he isn't exactly the nicest guy and I don't want he gets near my best friend", she said.

Jennie was looking around, "Where the hell is that bastard?" she asked, she thought about to call security and take him out of the place,  "Jennie he is here, with Jisoo, the tall guy that walked beside her" Rosé said.

Jennie couldn't believe it, Hun? damn Sehun? That bastard, I thought he was a good guy, a sensitive and caring person, she thought for herself, "Rosie are you sure it's him, are you really sure? Cause he is Jisoo's brother, well half brother, wait... Jisoo knows about this?" Rosé looked at her, "Jisoo doesn't know anything, at least he never mentioned he had a sister, and I'm sure he is the one, he just looks older now, I didn't know he was her brother, they don't share the same last name" Rosie said in a worried tone, then the realisation hit Jennie, "Our mothers kept their family's last name for the sake of our company, her parents got divorced, that's why his name is Sehun Oh and not Kim, is that the name of Lisa's ex boyfriend?" Rosé nodded "Yes, that's him Jennie".