64. Photoshoots & Friends

The next day the Kim Corporate team went to the photoshoot, Lisa, Daniel and Mr. Wang (member of the staff that drove the van) made sure things were done, lights, monitors, Macs, cameras and everything else they would need were ready.

Everything needed to be perfect, the Kim's team needed to cause a great impression with their business partners, Lisa was really calm cause she always have thought that the best way to impress is do a great job, no need to do something else, "let your work speak for itself", her dad always said and it was true.

The Chanel CEO arrived early inspecting everything around, everything seems in order and she just spotted someone probably from the staff getting ready, "Excuse me Miss I'm looking for the main photographer, I heard many things about this person, ...

The Chanel CEO arrived early inspecting everything around, everything seems in order and she just spotted someone probably from the staff getting ready, "Excuse me Miss I'm looking for the main photographer, I heard many things about this person, but I'm kinda clueless and I forgot the complete name, I just know her last name is Manoban", Lisa turned around smiling "Oh well I hope you heard positive things, I heard she is not that good".

The CEO looked at the blonde girl in awe, "Well if she was that bad she wouldn't be here right?" Lisa chuckled "I'm Lalisa Manoban, trust me, she could be better", the CEO jaw dropped to the floor, "You are the photographer!" Lisa nodded, "Woah I'...

The CEO looked at the blonde girl in awe, "Well if she was that bad she wouldn't be here right?" Lisa chuckled "I'm Lalisa Manoban, trust me, she could be better", the CEO jaw dropped to the floor, "You are the photographer!" Lisa nodded, "Woah I'm so embarrassed right now, I should have know it was you, I mean it's pretty obvious you are carrying a camera, I'm Lee Sunmi, one of the CEOs in Chanel, it's nice to meet you Miss Manoban" they both shook hands, and it was probably one of the first times Lisa didn't have to bow down, it was kinda different.

"Please just call me Lisa, I'm glad you came Miss Lee, I heard you wanted to check the photoshoot, I hope you enjoy the process" Lisa said in a friendly way, and she kept arranging the lenses around.

The CEO couldn't stop looking at her, "Then just call me Sunmi ok?, No more formalities we are colleagues" Lisa looked at her and smiled, "Sounds good then Sunmi", the CEO was quiet, thinking about what to say to keep the conversation going on "So you know we requested your presence here cause I personally loved your job with the new Kim's collection and since we will be collaborating I wanted to see your vision, I see you have potential, and I don't know why but you seem kinda familiar, maybe I have seen you before" Lisa looked at her again trying to remember, "Thank you, I'm glad you liked my job, but it was the whole team as well, we just managed to work really well and the final result was really good, I can't take all the credit, and I think is the first time I see you, I can't recall if we met before", the CEO nodded, "So humble huh? I like that Lisa, I think..." She got cut off by Daniel, "Lisa I'm sorry for interrupting" he bowed down, we have everything ready", Lisa smiled "Thank you Daniel, Miss Lee Sunmi this is Daniel Kang, we work together, Daniel Kang she is Miss Lee Sunmi, one of the Chanel's CEOs" Daniel seemed really nervous, he bowed down, "It's nice to meet you Miss Lee" and she bowed down.