63. Where are you? (Need you now)

After talk to Rosé Jennie was worried What if Lisa doesn't want to talk to me?, what if Rosie forget to tell her I'm looking for her?, I need to talk to her, I need my damn monkey, where are you?, she thought for herself.

Jennie's assistant told her that her schedule for today was totally clear, she didn't have anything else to do since all day she tried to work as fast as she could, she just wanted to go home, rest and think about everything, about all this.

Before leave she went to Jisoo's office "Chuuuu how are you feeling?" Jisoo looked at her with a sad smile "I'm better, I talked to my dad, he told me I did the best thing, and also to tell you that you are a good girl, you deserve only happiness, and he will scold Sehun till his ears fall off" both chuckled "He is sorry, he didn't think his son would act like this and he didn't notice it before, but let's be honest, damn Sehun is good at hiding things, most likely it's that, and my mum isn't happy either, she was the one that told me to try to don't get too close to Sehun but I wanted to give him a chance you know, anyway I hope he changes and learns from this, but I can't see him the same way I used to, at least no for now, Lisa is just too nice, she didn't want to cause troubles when she was the one suffering, she always thinks about others first" Jennie eyes were already teary "Come on Jen, we aren't perfect, but I do think you should talk to her, don't you dare to tell me you don't love her, when I saw how you have changed and how you looked at her since the first day she came to work here, plus the way you just protected her", Jennie shook her head "I do love her and so much, but I'm just too much you know I'm stubborn, cold, selfish, and I don't ..." Jisoo cut her off, "And amazing, caring, funny and the most protective person also the one that is scared to love and to be loved, because you don't want to lose your loved ones, and I knew this since we were kids, that's why you left to New Zealand, to don't get attached to anybody, then to Australia and then to UK, I was pretty amazed that you came back to Seoul, I thought you would go to New York".

Jennie smiled "I was tired to run away from my past, from my family, I thought it was better to stay close to you guys, and don't regret leave you all, you know when I came here again, I was planning to stay just a few weeks but then I heard a girl crying because she had to say goodbye to her family, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but she was sitting behind me when I tried to get some fresh air, that time I was annoyed some flights got delayed and I didn't want to sit anymore so I tried to look for something to eat, after walk for quite some time I finally decided to get some milk ice cream, and I had to sit for a moment because I'm a mess eating ice cream and that's when I heard her story".

Flashback

A heavy sobbing was heard, and it seemed to get closer and closer, then Jennie felt someone flopped on a seat behind her, "Gosh I can't eat peacefully, this place is almost empty and from all the seats around this girl has to come and sit here" Jennie said in a low tone, when Jennie tried to look back to see who was crying, the girl moved and she didn't want to get caught so she went back to his original position.

Then the girl got a call "Hiiiiiiiiiii, yes I'm fine, of course I haven't been crying, I'm just sleepy, you know it's really tiresome to travel for hours, my dad had a convention in Switzerland, that's why I went to visit them there, it's beautiful, I had a great time, but sadly my stay was too short, and the flight is just too long, I know I hate to don't get a direct flight, so yeah I'm just tired... ok, ok I am crying, are you happy I finally admitted it?, and I actually feel stupid all the people are looking at me, but I can't help it, every time I see my family and I have to say good bye is like a piece of my heart would die, I wish they could come home with me, I feel empty... but my dad is really busy right now, I missed him and my mum so much, she cooked for me, yes I know I'm a mess at cooking, no need to remind me that, Omg! That's not true, I didn't start a fire in our room, well maybe I did but it was something I was able to control, plus it was an accident, merly an accident so stop with that, and well about my parents  I wish I could kiss them and hug them all the time, but this is my dream, and they gave me everything to achieve It, so I'll pay them back when my time comes, they trust me enough to let me live by myself and let me pursuit my career, when I see them my dark world gets so bright... come on, you too, you make my day get brighter as well but my parents are like a lighthouse in the middle of my sad and dark sea, it's like all my problems are taken away, yeah I still feel kinda... I don't know, lets talk about some other thing, be a good friend and let's avoid that topic for now, as I said I want they feel proud of me, so I'll work really hard, they are just so caring and loving" the girl seemed to be quiet for a long time, she was probably listening to her friend.