59. Is this the best for me? (us)

Monday morning came and Lisa got ready to go to work, this time she wouldn't arrive early, no reason to do it, she decided to use her car because she wouldn't drive her bike for a while, too many memories to bare with them.

She walked as always, seeming confident, but crumbling inside, trying to smile to everyone and exchanging some greetings, she got inside her office, she closed the door and immediately went to check the agenda, her week wasn't that busy but by Thursday she would have a photoshoot with the Chanel people, she needed to work on that, so she scribbled some ideas and started to work in some sketches, then and idea hit her: this is practically her last week at work, so she needed to talk to the big boss first to explain herself, after think for a while she dialed Mrs. Kim assistant.

"Good morning Mrs. Seong, I'm Lalisa Manoban from Mr. James department, how are you?, I'm glad to hear that, I was wondering if it's possible to have a meeting today with the big boss, it's kinda urgent, around 12pm? Ok it's perfect, can you tell her that I really need to talk to her and I can't wait, I promise I won't take too much time, thank you very much, by the way I just wanted to tell you that you do an amazing job and I admire you, it's about your kindness, the way you make people feel confident, and your shinny smile, thank you!, I'll see you then, bye", she hung up the phone and rested her head on her desk.

----

Jennie arrived late, she just couldn't wake up on time for the first time since she started to work there, she actually felt kinda embarrassed, probably people thought she had a meeting or something, still she knew the real reason and that was enough to feel bad.

She greeted Mrs. Kyong and went inside her office as soon as possible, she had many things to do today, at least she would be busy enough to stop thinking for a while.

Her eyes went directly to the green alien, and she remembered how Lisa let her keep it, even if she loved him, just because she couldn't stop looking at him, she planned to put it inside the drawer by her side but she couldn't, then she thought it was sad to don't see a note from Lisa, a flower or even a simple coffee, she shook her head trying to dismiss the idea of missing Lisa's little details and she started to check all the papers she needed to get done.

The day seemed so slow, so dull an plain, she kept reading and analyzing each word, apparently she would need to meet some investors around noon, so she had to work fast.

----

Lisa's morning went fast, she talked to Mr. James about the photoshoots, and he seemed delighted with Lisa's ideas, "Lis Chanel people kinda suggested to take the pictures in another city or even another country so be ready, take one of the guys with you to assist you, I'll guess we will get more details today" Lisa nodded, "It's a really nice project, I hope everything gets settled today", she looked at her wrist watch, it was almost 12, so she left, and took the elevator, she never felt so scared before but she needed to be clear and honest with Mrs. Kim.

When the door opened, she saw Jennie walking fast towards the elevator, she stopped it a little so Jennie could get inside, both looked at each other and Lisa bowed down to her, and walked away, this simple thing reminded her of the first time she saw her running to catch the elevator.

----

Jennie was stunned when she saw Lisa in front of her, as gorgeous as always, as gentle as she always has been, stopping the elevator to let her take it, none of them talked, Jennie saw her bow down and she responds with a light bow of her head.

It was crazy how much she missed to see her Barbie doll face, then she started to wonder where was she going?, When she realised she was going to probably quit her job, her heart sunk, she wouldn't see Lisa around anymore, but after all that's what she wanted right?, that's what she asked to Lisa to do.