Chapter 20

Third person POV
As class ended denki started to pack his stuff when he got a text from an unknown number. Denki stopped doing whatever he was and picked up his phone.
Unknown:
Hey blonde guess who?
Denki rolled his eyes already knowing who it was.
Denki:
Your annoying how did you get my number.
Unknown:
You hurt me pretty blonde
Denki:
Answer the question.
Unknown:
If you just know, izuku gave it to me.
Denki looked up in the direction izuku was in and made eye contact with izuku, izuku was confused on why Denki was looking at him but the. Denki waved his phone and izuku blushed a bit before mouthing a sorry. Denki held in the urge to smile but he just shook his head, denki then turned back to his phone. To text Kai back.
Denki:
Is there anything you want?
Unknown:
Can't I just want to talk to you
Denki:
You have friends _
Unknown:
But your different🙃

Left on read.

Denki turned his phone off and got up slinging his bag over his shoulder, but he couldn't leave just yet "kaminari since you want to be late you can have detention" aizawa said not looking up from whatever work he was doing, denki sighed and walked back to his desk sitting down. Everyone started leaving except bakugou, kirishima and Shinsou. Denki was a little curious why they were here but it really wasn't his business so he just turned to the window and waited for time to fly by, unfortunately life had other plans.

"Denks" kirishima said walking up to denki, denki internally sighed but looked up at him. "Do you need something" denki asked and kirishima was quiet from a minute, denki never sounded like this or talked to him in that kind of manner, "woah denki are you okay bro you seem a little mad" kirishima said. Denki wanted to scoff "nothing what do you need" denki said turning his head back to the window. Kirishima frowned "bro if something is wrong I can leave you alone" kirishima said and denki shrugged "that would be fine thanks" denki said and kirishima was shocked.

"Dunce face you don't have to be so fucking rude" bakugou said and denki scoffed "oh really why is that" denki said and bakugou gritted his teeth. He knew why denki was acting like this but he couldn't control it "your acting like a fuckin prick when he was just trying to have a normal conversation with you" bakugou said and denki rolled his eyes "that's gold coming from you" denki said and bakugou stood up "what's that suppose to mean" bakugou said and denki was about to answer.

"Seriously aizawa sensei is literally coming back any minuets if you want to continue this banter do it somewhere else" shinsou commented from the back of the classroom, bakugou put his hand down, denki rolled his eyes and went back to looking out the window, bakugou huffed and sat back down in his seat and kirishima also went back to his. Shinsou breathed of relief, he knew what was going on and by the looks of it denki looked like he wasn't taking shit from both of them, so he knew it would end badly.

Denki was in his head when his phone went off again, no one really noticed since they were doing whatever the hell they were doing so he took his phone out to look at it.
Midobro:
Hey Kamianri~kun! I'm going out in a hour with my friends I wanted to know after detention did you wanna come?
Denki thought for a minute, he knew for a fact kirishima would try and come talk to him and bakugou would probably join and frankly he didn't want to see neither of them, or talk to them.
Pika-fuckin-chu:
Sure I'll let you know when I'm in my dorm.
Midobro:
Okay!
Denki shut his phone off putting it back down before aizawa could catch it in his hand. Shinsou watched as denki shoulders lightly slumped when he looked at his phone, and to be truthful he was a little curious why. But it wasn't his business and it will never be, shinsou own phone buzzed which made him look down on it.
Izu:
Hey hito I'm hanging out with my friends and wanted to know if you wanted to come
Shinsou raised a eyebrow at his phone, of course he knew who izuku friends were he met them five or six times and he had nothing against them, but he was a little curious as in why today.
Aizawa2.0:
Sure when?
Izu:
After detention- I already invited denki Kai actually took a liking in him so you two can meet up.!
Aizawa2.0:
_ 
Izu:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Left on read.
Shinsou sighed, how the fuck was he suppose to make conversation with this Kaminari.

______________
Hey humans. Another boring chapter but it is what it is.
Just a lil warning you might not be getting chapters for a minute.
Why?
Because I'm not really happy and I wanna break my phone-
what if I discontinued this right here- nope never anyways hope you enjoyed and drink tons of water!!