Chapter 17

Third person POV
There were not many things Jirou was Afraid of but she had a hefty amount of fears, but she would never expect one being kaminari. His eyes were cold his voice was distance, Jirou didn't like kaminari like this she also didn't like that it was directed to her.
"You want to know what's wrong Jirou" denki asked his words seething with venom, even if Jirou was scared she stood her ground "yeah your not acting like yourself" Jirou said, denki rolled his eyes "Jirou, just a few months ago I found out the boy I fell head over heels for was cheating on me with my best friend since we started dating" denki explained but was cut off by Jirou "the hell is that what this about fuck denki your so-so" Jirou stumbled on her words but denki didn't move "then I found out my fucking friends knew about it I found my bestfriend thinks so goddamn lowly of me to compare me with class pervert, I also found out that him dating me was a goddamn dare so tell me Jirou what the hell is my problem" denki said getting louder.
But Jirou sat there starting at denki, water building up in her eyes. Memories ran through her head. All the things she said, that night of truth or dare. "What my problem is, is how you fucking knew and laughed about it...,.Jirou I was there for you I was fucking there with you big ass crush on momo, when you were feeling weird about what you were wearing late nights when you knew I was up and mineta was being a jerk how you knew half of the reason I was friends with mineta was to calm him down when he did shit like that to you girls- and you had the audacity to compare me In the worst way, I heard what you had to say Jirou and your one to talk" denki said, by this time he was screaming at Jirou his rage being something he could control anymore,
"Denki I-"
"Kaminari" denki corrected and Jirou furred her eyebrows "what" Jirou asked "my friends call me denki" denki said as he got his stuff and left, when denki finally calmed down he didn't know all the people looking at him, he didn't really care until his eyes met with someone.
Kano.
This was not what he needed right now, denki prompted his book at up and walked by everyone to the entrance. Jirou sat in the booth her eyes overflowing with tears. Guilt and regret overflowed her, the first time in forever she realize she might just have lost a very important friend to her. She didn't think it would hurt him this much, she didn't think he would be effective like this. She thought he was to much of an idiof to actually be hurt, Jirou gasped lightly at the realization, she truly fucked up this time. But little did she know denki was never forgiving her.
Denki sat on his skateboard eating his hamburger he got from McDonald's, "kaminari" someone said behind him. Denki sighed and turned around to be face with Kano, "hello" denki said, Kano stood by denki "was izuku one of the people who knew" Kano asked but denki shook his head "no I don't think everyone knew but majority of the class did" denki said "including your friends" Kano asked and denki nodded "especially those ones" denki said. "Maybe you should find out the ones who didn't know" Kano suggested but denki shook his head " I already have" denki said and Kano raised an eyebrow.
"Todoroki Shouto he knew he just didn't know it was wrong. I don't think he even meant to know about it, and I obviously know midoriya didn't have anything to do with it my classmate kouda knows nothing either I'm still a bit wary of tokoyami though but he usually always hang around shoji and they stay out of everyone's business so I don't know" denki explained, and Kano just listened. "Your classmates are shit" Kano finally said and denki held back the urge to smile, Kano reminded him of todoroki in a way but he was more educated on social life, but he couldn't really blame the kid. Denki sighed "pretty blonde? Bestie" someone said behind them.
Both denki and Kano groaned but Kano eyes some how lighted up at the nickname and denki already get not so shitty. "Kai." Kano said and denki just made a hand signal, Kai frowned "bestie what's wrong with pretty blonde" Kai asked and Kano shrugged "pretty blonde has some shitty classmates" Kano said and Kai frowned "if pretty blonde has some shitty classmates that means our bush boy has shitty classmates and that's both sunshine boys having shitty classmates" Kai said.
Denki let out a snort of amusement because of how childish Kai sounded, he was freaking 6 foot intimidating as hell saying this with no shame, denki lightly smiled yeah he had to know what he was doing. Kai stood in shock this the first he heard such sound come out of denki mouth and he felt mesmerized by it.
"Ew simp" Kano said and Kai gasped " how dare you I'm am in fact a two by one player" Kai said proudly and Kano stated at him "did that make sense in your head or something?" Kano asked Kai rolled his eyes "You just don't understand it" Kai said and Kano rolled his eyes "I'm pretty sure non of us did" Kano said and Kai rolled his eyes "kami you understood it right"Kai asked and denki shrugged , the two continued to banter while denki watch slowly feeling his self lighten up from today. Soon curfew hit and denki had to go back, and he felt his somewhat non shitty mood go back down. Denki walked into the dorms per usual just to be met with somewhat not quite who he expected but still would not look forward to seeing, which was.

Momo yaoyorozu.

_____________
*1014 words*
ANYWAYS I hope your not to disappointed in this chapter and I hoped you enjoy.

But IMPORTANT
So like I have a new story idea which I actually had for a while but I came across it and actually have a few drafts. So like idk if to post it or wait until atleast one story is finished or I can post it now, a little background it's a mha ff it's also a vigilante story but it's not one and it's not just izuku soo yeah.
Anyways hoped u enjoyed

I'm out~~~~~~~~~❤️