Chapter 19

Third person POV
The next morning denki woke up and did his usual thing, he got dressed brushed his teeth did his hair. You know the regular, by this time everyone would be out in the kitchen or the common room waiting for the time it is to actually walk to class. Once denki walked into the kitchen he was met with the bakusquad plus Jirou, denki really couldn't care less but he had to push the boiling rage he had down so he wouldn't do anything dumb.

Because of Jirou quirk she could hear him come in and she instantly turned her head to look at him. Unfortunately for her denki didn't spare her a glance, Jirou frowned at the action that was nothing like the denki she once knew. Izuku walked in the kitchen "goodmorning kaminari~kun" izuku said and denki turned around and did a small wave "goodmorning midoriya" denki said then he left the room, some students witnessed the exchanged and thought it was a little weird since denki took any opening for a conversation.

But Jirou and momo knew why, yet izuku seemed totally unfazed by denki behavior. Izuku grabbed what he needed and made his way back to todoroki who had his hand on his chin. "What's on your mind shouto" izuku asked and todoroki squinted "I think denki is acting different he is always talking but he was quiet this time" todoroki said "especially when you said hi to him" said todoroki finished, izuku sighed "let's not worry about it todo it's nothing serious" izuku said then he grabbed their stuff and left towards class.

Shinsou sat at his desk writing his notebook, waiting for class to start. His dad sat at his desk just sipping coffee like he despised life right now, then the door opened which caused both of them to look towards it. And in walked izuku and todoroki, izuku was ranting about something and todoroki was just nodding along "and that's why I'm not allmight child" (so sorry had to) izuku said his hands finally dropping to his side, Shinsou was sure if he was drinking something he would have spit it out. But after time of thinking about it it wouldn't be a surprise if Izuku was his love child? Shinsou quickly shook his head from the thought.

Denki decided he wanted to go the long way to class to clear his own mind, could he go off grounds before class started? Probably not that would raise some type of questions, so denki just settled for the schools roof. They had high gates so he couldn't sit on the edge to swing his feet. So denki settled for leaning against it. Denki didn't know what to think about, he could think about his class but he didn't have the mental capability for it right now, so he just stared at the clouds getting lost in the silence. "Kamianri~kun" someone said from beside him, denki looked up to see serina. "Serina? What are you doing here" denki asked moving away slightly.

Serina raised an eyebrow but took the hint to say her reasons "well my little cousin is in the support class and I had to drop off something very important to them since it was apart of their grade" Serina explained but denki didn't seem to loosen up "then why are you on the roof" denki asked and Serina shrugged "I got lost" Serina said truthfully and denki nodded. UA was a big fucking school of course new comers would get lost. Denki thought for a minute before standing up "do you need me to show you the exit" denki asked and Serina smiled warmly "thanks kaminari" Serina said and denki nodded.

The two walked in the empty and of course Serina was a little curious to why there were no students out, "where are the students I would think some would be out" Serina asked and denki shrugged "that's because everyone's in class" denki said and he heard a small gasp "shouldn't you be in class right now then" Serina asked and denki shrugged "I'm always late" denki said and Serina wanted to sigh and tell him just because he does it doesn't mean he should. But that wasn't her place "how is it being in the hero course" Serina asked and denki almost frowned at the question "it was fun at first" denki said, Serina waited for him to say more but it never came.

"Well that's almost expected with everyone that went on with UA but at least you have a connection with your classmates- like a stronger bond" Serina said and denki let out a bitter laugh which made her stop in her tracks. Denki stopped walking and looked back at Serina raising an eyebrow, Serina shook her head. "Did something happen with you and your classmates" Serina asked denki shrugged "depends on how you see it" denki said, serina wanted to ask more questions but they came in front of what she thought was the exit "here you go- and be careful next time you enter the wrong room you can get exploded" denki said then he turned around and walked away.

Izuku sat in his seat his knee bumping anxiously, they were twenty minutes into class yet denki wasn't here. And he was one of the earliest who left, of course izuku knew he had nothing to worry about but he couldn't help it. He knew denki was probably safe and just got lost of time or that's what he though he would have knew, aizawa was explaining something when the door opened. Denki walked in holding his backpack close to him. Aizawa stopped talking to look at him " kaminari may I know why you are late" aizawa said and denki shrugged "someone got lost and she needed help leaving and I helped her find her way out" denki said, aizawa sighed "sit down kaminari and next time just send them to nezu" aizawa said and denki nodded.

Serina walked on the sidewalk confused, she thought denki was very interesting person but very different from the way izuku described him. Was it his class mates fault? Serina almost laughed when she thought she sounded like Kai for a minute.

__________
Bleh hello!
This is not really a interesting chapter- a fill in?

Ik I haven't updated but I have been having massive writers block but I'm back now and have a shit ton of ideas- so I hope this was somewhat enjoyable for you-

Drinks tons of water and have a good day

Baiiiiii~~~~,,❤️❤️❤️