Chapter 7

Third person POV
The next day was like any other day in class, denki sat at his desk his hand darting on all corners of his notebook. Izuku eyes secretly watched denki as class went by, looking for any unusual signs but so far he has done nothing but sit there quietly observe in class. Izuku was a little stumped, denki was known for zoning out in class. But right now he stared at board occasionally twitching his hand or bumping his knee against his desk quietly, his hand seemed to move faster then the others his mouth moving but nothing being heard from it. He seemed to be the first to start the notes and the last to finish them.
As the last class of the day ended izuku took that as his chance to approach him, izuku skipped to denki giving him a big bright smile "can I help you midoriya" denki asked and izuku nodded "w-well I wanted to know if you would like to come to our class study group I didn't see you agree in the group chat" izuku said and denki raised an eyebrow.

Why was he inviting him somewhere?
Were they going to make fun of him?
Call him mean names?
Make fun of his grades?
What if they need him just for laughs like always.
Denki quickly shook the bad thoughts away feeling the anxiety creeping up on his neck, denki gently smiled " no thank midoriya". Denki said then he walked past them, quickly taking his leave.
Aizawa watched the little exchange go down and curiosity filled him to the brim, there was some weird things about that. Like why would denki decline when he took all the chances he could get to help him study, and why the hell was denki so on guard. Now it's usual to be aware of your surroundings but denki wasn't like that-no he was constantly keeping count of every type of movement going around him, his grip on his bag is to tight for just to be holding it, but the most alarming thing was his students eyes, they were wild and they were waiting like they didn't trust a single thing his classmates did.
Not a single thing
Denki sat at his desk his middle finger resting directly on a nerve above his knee, his paper laid out in his desk the rest of his room dark except his desk which was currently bare right now, denki figured it was his room and adhd didn't mix well when he wanted to study, and the hand in the nerve? Oh that was to make sure he actually kept focus on what he was doing and if he wasn't he would send a low voltage to come back into reality. And if his body got used to it he would send it higher. Right now denki was on his worse subject, but he forced his self through it.With a lot more zaps Denki gets done with his math work, and he finally puts his book away in his backpack.
Denki checked the time '10:34' denki sighed, it was way past dinner time, but he was kinda glad no one came and got him or no one noticed that he went there. Denki got up from his chair and went towards his bed to grab his sweater and head down the the kitchen. Once denki was in the kitchen he opened the fridge to dig for something to eat. Denki spotted a container with his name on it and he instantly grabbed it. It was a note, he took the note and put the food In the microwave.
'Eat kid you weren't at dinner we will talk tomorrow'
~aizawa
Denki eyes widened his teacher had notice, then why didn't he come get him when it was dinner time. Why was he even there? Denki sighed and folded the note back up, even though he had every reason to panic he felt somewhat warm.

Guess deep down he did want someone to care

_____________________
Okay so there is a little dadzawa but not enough.
I feel like this chapter is a little short but I wanted to get it out for a friend of mine so another one is coming tonight.
Anyways I'm out~😤❤️