Chapter 25

Third person POV
Aizawa stared at izuku his studying him "you want me to allow three of your friends in the dorms" aizawa repeated slowly and izuku nodded, "yeah they really want to meet my class" izuku said and aizawa raised an eyebrow. "And why couldn't the class just go out and meet them" aizawa said and izuku stared at aizawa "would you even allow that"  izuku asked and aizawa stared at him, the answer to that would be a no the class together was just to chaotic. But aizawa didn't know about letting new people in his kids dorm though.

Aizawa thought for a minute before speaking, "I'll let the ones who do wanna come go but I decided the meet up place" aizawa said and izuku smiled and nodded, "now get to class I will give you a late pass" aizawa said and izuku nodded giving aizawa a bright smile problem child aizawa head sunk into his scarf to hide the small smile he couldn't control, izuku left happily walking out of the classroom. Recently the dekusquad wanted to know more about izuku's other friends and really wanted to meet them, and of course izuku wasn't opposed to it. So he decided to have some of his favorite people meet each other. Izuku walked in class, he gave mic his pass and sat by denki who was focusing on his writing, "hey kaminari~kun" izuku whispered which easily caught denki's attention "yes" denki asked "uh I'm inviting half of the class to meet my friends and I wanted to know if you wanted to come" izuku said and denki thought about it. Denki thought for a minute before giving him a reply "yeah maybe just tell me when you will meet and where" denki said then he went back to working, izuku smiled and pulled out his papers and started working as well. Izuku felt accomplished.

Mic watched the two with curiosity in his eyes, he heard the conversation. Due to his hearing aids and the extra sound it added he can hear every exchanged going on in his classroom, it was very beneficial for him. Mic smiled as he heard the small exchanged sure it wasn't much, but it was something especially with what's been going on these past few months, mic faced his students, the feeling of disappointment dropping in his stomach. He couldn't look at them the same after what they did to denki, even if he did love his students dearly that's was no way how 'future' hero's acted. And that was damn sure no way how friends act, so if mic felt some type of way towards them right now you couldn't really blame them. But at the end of the day he was still a teacher and he is teaching a class, is he pushed the personal feelings aside and started talking.

Class ended and denki started packing his stuff up as usual, but today multiple pairs of eyes watched him that did not go unnoticed. Kirishima stared at denki with puppy eyes Jirou glanced at denki over and over again and bakugou watched him from the side of his eye, denki noticed all three and he was three seconds away from snapping at all of them. Fortunately he wasn't the only one who noticed. Todoroki made his way to denki which surprise a lot of students, "kaminari" todoroki said catching denki's attention. Denki raised an eyebrow at todoroki ignoring everyone's stares "would you like to. Walk with me and izuku" todoroki asked, of course denki thought this was weird but he didn't mind it so he shrugged, he could see todoroki shoulders slightly un-tensed but he didn't think to long on it. Izuku walked up to the two obviously hearing the conversation so all he had to do was wait for denki to be ready. Denki swung his bag over his shoulder and walked towards the door todoroki and izuku following close behind all three of them paying no attention to the rest.

"Are we sure you're talking abt the same aizawa" todoroki asked izuku, as izuku got done explaining the deal he made with aizawa. "Yes- even I was surprise he agreed" izuku said and denki nodded slightly. Even if aizawa try to hide (which he did a shitty job of doing it) he was really protective over his students, no one got near his students without him knowing them. Everytime they got permission to go out aizawa would know when they'll be back and where they go. He also waited until they got back to make sure they were safe. "What do you think kaminari" todoroki asked and denki raised an eyebrow "about the place he is picking sho says he will probably be watching somewhere in the back" izuku said and denki thought for a minute "the place he probably picked he probably went there a lot of have trusted people there, who knows maybe he even rented it out wouldn't be surprised" denki said and izuku laughed while todoroki nodded.

Denki didn't know how the two ended up in his room, but he really wasn't opposed to it. It's been awhile since he had someone in his room "todoroki it doesn't work like that" izuku said dropping back down on the bed, todoroki stared at izuku "and why not" todoroki asked and izuku just stared at him. "Cmon kaminari tell him" izuku said giving denki the last look of hope, denki shrugged and went back to what he was doing leaving izuku to fend for his self. Izuku sighed in self defeat and closed his eyes playing dead. The room was silence for a minute denki writing izuku playing dead and todoroki watching izuku. It wasn't awkward it was sorta comforting. And denki wasn't opposed to it all after all he kinda missed this feeing.

Izuku walked into the common room to see half of the class all siting together, it made izuku's job easier. Izuku walked towards his classmates with a smile on his face "hey guys Uhm I wanted to know if some of you wanted to meet some of my other friends" izuku asked getting everyone's attention, bakugou stopped yelling. When izuku said friends he instantly knew who they were, bakugou looked at izuku raising a eyebrow which izuku for sure caught. "Ooh sure I'm down" Mina said "it couldn't hurt" Jirou murmured "as president I should attend aswell" iIda said "ooh you must have some manly friends I'll join" kirishima said "I'll join" uraraka said after she was down chewing her snack. "It doesn't hurt to go" shinsou said "I don't want to see anymore extras" bakugou said izuku smiled and nodded. "Okay okay well we are going after school tomorrow" izuku said then he left everyone turned their attention back to their conversation.

__________
How y'all like this chapter😌✊

Anyways I really do hope you enjoyed some little sprinkle of dadzawa.

And this chapter was okay, anyways stay hydrated and don't do (to much) drugs.

And if I made any mistake I'm sorry

Byeeeeeee❤️❤️❤️✨