3- Something Gets in the Way...?

it's two am and here i am doing this because sleep is for the weak 

i should update my story or work on requests. instead? t h i s

Monokuma stepped out of the room, gently shutting the door behind him, now dressed in one of Kirumi's elegant maid outifts. It was a little big for his petite bear body, but he liked the look on him anyways. He looked utterly downright sugoi, and he was very arigato-ful to Kirumi for the help, although he'd never show it.

oh god I'm so sorry for what you're about to see

He went out into the hallway and sat in a chair to wait for his darling McLean to show up and sweep him off his feet

He went out into the hallway and sat in a chair to wait for his darling McLean to show up and sweep him off his feet. He probably looks so stunning, like he always does. Ah, maybe we'll kiss! I hope he likes my outfit... Monokuma's heart rate increased exponentially at the thought of his beloved.

Meanwhile, down at Camp Wawanakwa...

"Alright, campers, that's it for today! Go and get some rest tonight. You'll need it." Chris winked at the exhausted, groaning group of campers, who he had just put through yet another day of torture. They grumbled at him unenthusiastically.

"I fucking hate it here." Twent muttered.

"You and me both, dude." Duncan agreed.

"Stfu you cuck." Trent grred angeyly.

"MCLEAN~KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!"

Suddenly, a loud, high-pitched feminine voice came from far away. A jolt of dread shot through McLean as if someone had forcefully struck him on the back, the air forced from his lungs. He turned his head upwards.

"N-no! It can't be..." He gasped.

But it was.

Pinkie Pie, Chris's estranged ex girlfriend, speeding across the lake on her PornHub yacht, standing on the roof of the small cabin where she kept her dismembered human body parts, donning a smile only an utter psychopath would bear.

"Yoooo, who's that? She looks totes cray! Almost as cray as me! Aehahehaehehe!" Izzy giggled, pointing at the oncoming pony.

Chris went pale. "OH GOD! OH FUCK! SOMEONE HIDE ME!"

"Sorry, man, you're on your own." LeShawna shrugged. "Let's go."

The campers departed to their cabins, as Chris stood, paralyzed in fear, as Pinkie crashed her porn yacht right into the Dock of Shame, destroying it.

"McLean-kun! Ohmygosh! It's so good to see you! You didn't respond to my texts but I know you didn't mean to do that because you love me! Want a cupcake that definitely isn't spiked?! Teehee!" She screamed, tackling him into the ground. 

He hated when she called him that name. Only his beloved, Monokuma, ever called him that. All the other people in his life, namely the campers, just called him "concieted asshole". It lit the fires of rage deep within his soul. He narrowed his tiny, beady eyes at her.

"What are you doing here, Pinkie?"

"I'm here for youuuuuuuuu, McLean-kun~" She climbed on top of him, which was difficult to do as she's literaly a pony, but she managed, a seductive smirk dancing over her face.

He yeeted her off of him and onto the sand, and she landed with a gentle oof. "Feisty, are we, McLean-kun?" She asked.

Chris sighed. There was no getting rid of her. You could run, but you sure as hell couldn't hide. It was going to be a long day.