“Not in a million year” I reply nuzzling my face deeper into her chest. It felt so right, so perfect. I didn’t need a fairy tale, as long as I had Niall, I felt like a princess,

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I had stepped into my mum’s house with Niall’s hand intertwined with mines. His actions really did relax me, as I was really nervous. I was scared to see my dad again, and I knew I was probably going to mess everything up. And meeting my father’s fiancé put even more pressure onto me. I had a bad temper, and I really didn’t want to mess anything up, but I knew I had a bad temper, and this was most likely not going to end well.

“Hi, come in lovelies, Valerie’s dad should be here in just a couple of minutes” My mum says.

We all follow her into the house and take our coats off.

“Laura do you need help in the kitchen” Eleanor chirps.

My mum offers her a smile

“You are all so cute, can I just adopt you?” She says giving Eleanor a hug.

“Really, I’m fine, you guys just get comfortable” My mum finishes.

Niall’s hand never left mines when I sat next to him on the sofa. Again, he pulled me closer to him, his warmth relaxing me. To him, this was all just friendly movements, but to me, this was so much more.

“WHAT?” My mum shrieks.

My head shoots up to see her staring at me. Her finger points and me and Niall.

“They are dating! Why hasn’t anyone told me?” She asks. I feel every pair of eyes make their way over to me and Niall.

I feel Niall stiffen, and hear Danielle sigh.

“Laura, you should know their relationship, they act like this all the time, but refuse to realize that they have feelings for each other”

My mum sighs and walks over to the kitchen. I side of the sofa when I hear a knock on the door.

“Okay, so in case of a fire, we stop drop and roll” My mum rambles before opening the door to reveal my dad hand in hand with his fiancé.

“Hello” My dad greets as he walks in followed closely behind with his fiancé. She was beautiful. She had black hair, and piercing blue eyes, wearing a blue dress that matched her eyes. My dad wore a proud smile as he made his way over to wear me, my mum, and the gang were standing.

“This is Ashley, Ashley, this is Valerie, and you’ve already met Laura, That is Niall, I would introduce you to the rest of these teens but I still have yet to be introduce to them” My dad finishes with a smile.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you” I say with a smile shaking Ashley’s hand. “This is Zayn, Liam, Harry, Louis, Eleanor, Danielle. Josh, and Taylor” I say pointing to each one as I go.

Ashley shakes everyone’s hand as she goes. Surprisingly, she was very nice, which I wasn’t expecting.

“Oh Valerie, your dad has gone on and on about you, you are really are gorgeous” She says giving me a hug. I wasn’t a reserved person, so I hugged her right back, I really did like her. We pull apart as my mum gives me a smile.

“Dinner is ready, let’s eat” My mum says as we follow her into the kitchen.

*~*~*~

“So how did he propose?” Eleanor sequels.

Ashley smiles “Steve had taken me out for a dinner and ordered dessert, and on the cupcake was a wedding ring, and he proposed”.

Our whole table breaks into “Awws” and “Oohhs”.