"I've got it papa." He said and then began to speak in his native tongue.

I instantly felt some type of way. Why did he start speaking italian?

"Babe, what's wrong with you." He said when he got in bed.

I tossed the pillow at him. "You change women like you change your underwear?" I asked pissed off.

"Baby, he's exaggerating." He said trying to touch me.

"Why did you start speaking italian? What did you say to him?" I asked moving my hand.

"I said that it was serious this time and that I really love you. That's it baby I swear." He said.

"That better be it." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"Listen woman. Calm yourself. I don't want you or the baby to be stressed out. I told you I love you and I've been working my ass off to prove that I do and I mean it. Have I not?" He asked turning my face and sitting in front of me.

"You have." I mumbled.

"Okay then. You told me two days ago it's not about my words it's about my actions. I'm trying for the three of us." He said kissing my belly and then my lips.

"I love you." he said and kissed my lips. I wanted to say it back, but when I do finally tell him I want the timing to be perfect, so I just nodded my head.

"I know." I said kissing him back.

Once I got my jacket on, we made our ways to the truck, and he opened my door.

"Good, now let me get you home. We are going to my family's dinner tonight babes." He said.

"So does that mean that we will tell them tonight?" I asked.

" How about we just go with the flow. If it happens, it happens." He said.

"Nicholas soon, I'm not gonna have an option and the baby is going to tell on herself." I said

"I keep telling you woman, Himself. It's a boy." he said.

"Seriously Nicholas." I whined.

"I've got it babe." He said. "I honestly don't know yet." he said.

"Well I want them to know soon and my father is gonna notice. I wasn't feeling well at all this morning. I threw up at around three in the morning and didn't stop till around five. Luckily my father had a long shift so it didn't wake him out of his sleep." I said.

"You did what? Why didn't you tell me baby?" He asked.

"Because I know you would've drove to my parents house in the middle of the night like you didn't have to do a surgery at four this morning."I said.

"I don't care what I've done or what I'm doing you and the baby are my main concerns." He told me.

"I know, I was just trying to be considerate." I said.

" understandable but promise me, you'll tell me next time." He said.

"Promise." I said.

We drove to my house talking about the baby and him kind of preparing me with a list off all the foods to stay away from and him giving me free reign over my diet again. I still pretty much ate what I wanted but I cut lots of salt out. I told Aniya about him telling me to change my diet and she wanted to curse him out, but it honestly doesn't and didn't bother me that he told me what to eat and what not to eat because I would really hate to have my baby with cords and tubes all over him or her all because of my own selfish reasons.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna take a quick nap and then get ready." I said.

"Alright. Wear something sexy." He said winking his eye.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later. I love you." He said.

"Mmhm. Kiss me." I said

He smirked and kissed my lips.

"I'll see you later." He yelled.

"Yeah, just call me an hour before you're on your way." I said

"You've got it." He said.

I got out of his truck and made my way upstairs to my bedroom. Today, was one hell of a day, and although I left the shop around 4:30, it's 6:00 and I'm ready to go to bed! I'm anxious about tonight and how everything will play out. All I can think of is his parents not liking me.

A/N

I have questions you guys!

How do y'all feel about them not telling just yet?

How do you think everyone's going to react to the news?

Why do you think Nicholas is pushing it back?

Very Important: what parts of her pregnancy would you like to see other than the birth? Anything particular? If so let me know so I can make that happen. I planned on originally doing the whole thing, however I don't know how many people would enjoy that. These questions need to be ANSWERED y'all!

30- 40 comments!