The start

Sarada's POV

The bright rays of sun was hitting my face. The room was lightened up by the sun. I heard the sound off the door creak open. It was kawaki. I smiled at him. I remember him coming last night and gave me support still down and rest. He came closer and said "I'm sorry Sarada. But they are coming and I need to take that". I smiled and said "you did this much. It's more than enough". He nodded and took it. He stood in front of me and gave an evil smirk. I was surprised by how fast he changed his expression. I was wondering why he changed them. It's only me and him. But then I saw that guy from last night and delta. The both came and the guy said "kawaki did Boruto not beat her up. There is no singh of it". Kawaki looked at him and said "he did. He hurt her in a way that would be much more painful". The guy looked confused and said "what". Kawaki looked at him and said "he put pressure on the wound you made". The guy nodded and said "that Uchiha will be here soon. In the meantime let's have some fun". I was confused.

I heard the door open again and there stood bolt. He was wearing a long sleeve white shirt and his black Cape. The man got closer to me and slapped me across the face multiple times. Soon he left laughing. Delta came forward and started to beat with a belt. She then took a metal rod. She raised it in the air and was about hit me when bolt said "I think that's enough. She will be useless if you kill her". She laughed and said "that's what I'm going for". She raised it again and swing it aiming at my head. I closed my eyes. I waited for the impact but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes and saw bolt. She had hit his head. He stumbled back but regain his composure. At this point tears were running down my face. I don't care what he thinks about me or what he will say to me anymore. I was struggling to get my hands free. He took a deep breath and said "I think it's enough you should go now". She took a step closer attempting to touch him. But suddenly an explosion was heard. Soon it was followed by many sound of explosions.

I looked at bolt and he kicked delta on the stomach. She was on the ground unconscious . I looked at him and he turned quickly. He took his sword and cut the chains. I was free. Finally I was able to stand. He took of his Cape and placed it on me. I hugged it close taking in the sent. Still the same sent. I smiled at the memories we shared. He took a hold of my wrist and dragged me through the corridors. Once we exited the hideout and he ran. I followed behind him. I wanted to embrace him. I wanted to ask millions of questions. Finally stopped and moved away. As he moved I saw Mama and Papa. I ran into their arms. Mama hugged me and said "did he do something. Did he hurt you". I shook my head. Papa came and placed a hand on his shoulder. He was looking down. Papa smiled and said "all your efforts all your pains it's coming to an end. It's the start of your happiness". I was confused. Why was he talking to bolt like that. Bolt sighed and said "I have to go. I'll see you when everything is over". He was about to go but he stopped and said "Sara I need to talk to you when I'm done with this. Wait till then. I know you have millions of questions. I'll answer them honestly. Then you can decide of you want forgive me or not. I don't give a Damn about what the villagers think. I want your opinion ". With that said he left.