Please be okay

A/N

So guys hey. I found sometime and wrote this chapter. It might not go as it is in the Manga or anime. But please bare with me until the end of this book. Thank you have fun reading 😜

Sarada's POV

I woke up due to the sun light hitting my face. I opened my eyes and let it adjust to the bright light. I looked at my side and saw bolt. He had his arms around my waist and his head was on my neck. His breathing was calm and it tickled my skin. I slowly played with his hair. I remembered the dream from last night. Without realising tears started to flow down my cheeks. I quickly wiped it so that bolt won't know. I'm sure if he finds out he will question me. I felt him shift so I looked down and saw him looking at me with one eye. He reached his hands to my cheeks and said "why are your eyes red. Were you crying. Is it about last night". I smiled at his caring words and nodded slightly. He hugged me tighter and said "well then if it's about last night. Don't worry I don't plan on leaving you. And as for sumire I only care for her as a fellow classmate. So don't worry. And I'm going out with kawaki for today. We'll come back tonight. Mean while you can spend time with hima or cho". I nodded but I was still a bit sad. "I'll make it up to you when I'm back hmm. So cheer up". I smiled and he stood up.

I watched him as he entered the bathroom. I was lost on my thoughts when I heard the bathroom door open. He was wearing his pants and was drying his hair with the towel. He looked at me and said "what?". I just shrugged and walked to the bathroom. When I came out he was not there anymore. I walked to the kitchen and saw him there. I walked and stood next to him. He looked at me and gave a hug. "I made some breakfast. Well at least I tried. I'm going to head out now. Take care okay". I nodded as he said that. I waved him goodbye and finished my breakfast. After I was done I headed to the Uzumaki resident. I spent my time with Himawari-chan".

Boruto's POV

Me and kawaki were outside the base of Kara. We both nodded before going in. Once we entered we did our search. We found some interesting stuff. We took it all and as we were heading out we were stopped by deepa. He was looking at us with a smirk. We both got on our guard. He chuckled and said "what do we have here . Did your parents not tell you to not to touch others stuff without permission. Oh and looky here we have the infamous traitor". I looked at kawaki. He looked at me and said "are we doing this". I nodded my head in approval. In a flash we were infront of him. The combat lasted for a while. Soon we all were out of breath. We were having a hard time because of his jutsu. We manage to doge a few but a lot came in contact with our bodies. Kawaki did his most powerful jutsu and managed to crack deepa's skin. I smirked and rushed in with my sharingan and chidori as it came in contact he shouted in pain. He fell to the ground. We walked closer to him to do a bit inquiry and take him to Konoha.

As I stood in front of him kawaki was next to me. "you. Tell us what Jigen is planning". I questioned him. Deepa looked at kawaki. "kawaki. What are you doing? You don't belong there. This is your home. They don't love you. We do. And don't you think Jigen would be sad. I mean he always loved you". He spoke to kawaki totally ignoring me. I knew he hit the spot so I looked at kawaki. He came closer and said "you don't need to worry about that. I'm were I belong. I'm with my family. Hima, hinata,Naruto and him. They are my family". I sighed in relief. Kawaki turned his back to him and with the remaining strength deepa had he was going to stab kawaki. I quickly moved him out of the way and his kunai came in contact with me. It hit a vital spot. I watched as the blood was flowing out none stop. Kawaki suddenly turned around and said "What. Boruto. The heck are you doing. You should've just let me get injured. Why did you interfere". I knew he was worried. I smiled and said this is not the right time take him and the stuff we got to Konoha". He looked confused and said "and you? What about you?". I smiled and said "I'll go with you too. I think I can hold till we get to the village. It's only a few hundred kilometres far". He nodded and we ran.

Sarada's POV

I finished my dinner with the Uzumaki's. Even lord seventh was here. Hima was sitting in the sofa with Lord seventh. I was in the kitchen helping hinata Aunty. As we were doing so we heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it" Hima shouted. She ran to the door and we suddenly heard a loud scream. We all rushed there and saw kawaki and Boruto. They both were bleeding badly. As soon as we saw them I rushed to help bolt and lord seventh went to kawaki. When we reached them. Bolt and kawaki said "we. We c-completed our m-mission". They suddenly started explaining. Lord seventh hushed them and we took them to the hospital. As soon as we got there the nurses rushed to them. Since my mama was out of village handling this would be hard. Aunt ino came and examined them. She looked and said "nurse take him the emergency room and start the treatment. As for Boruto-kun his condition is serious we need to start the operation ASAP". What no. Tell me I'm hearing things. Bolt please be okay. You need to be okay. For our family, friends and me.