Sumire

Sarada's POV

I was walking down the busy streets of Konoha. It has been six months since that day. I still get nightmare about that day. Well we are successful in keeping our relationship a secret. Only our families and inojin, shikadai and cho knows. And today we were going on a mission. Bolt was already on a mission, so he will join us two days from now. Since the mission was to guard and observe a few places Inoshikacho and Hanabi sensei's team was joining us. We all were on our way to a village named the snow village. (a/n don't know if this village really exist. But that sake of this story lets imagine). We all set up the camp and rested. Soon a new day started and so did our journey.

The day was going really good. But the fact that sumire kept going on and on about bolt made me irritated. If this is the situation now I wonder what will happen when he gets here. Keeping that thought aside I kept my focus on my mission. We arrived at the snow village in the mid night. We met up with the mayor of the village. The name it self describes this village. Snow was falling down from the sky and it was so cold. I wonder how bolt would survive this. I decided to know about the village more so I asked the mayor "excuse me sir. Would you mind if I ask you some questions". He looked at me and said "no dear. I don't mind and please call me yamamoto". I smiled and said "yamamoto-san does it always snow in this village or its day by day". He shook his head no and said "no. It only snows at midnight to morning 5 AM". Soon we reached and he said "this cabin is for you kids. And there is one more boy your age. He came here yesterday. Any way enjoy kids.oh and here is the key miss?". He looked at me for my name and I said "Sarada". I didn't find it important to tell them I'm a Uchiha.

Hearing that bolt is here my whole mood lit up. I knew my friends noticed it. So shikadai said "I think we all should go to the store and buy some groceries. I saw a shop open on our way here. Sarada you go and get the stuff ready". We all agreed and they all left. I couldn't contain my excitement and went in. I saw him holding a cup of coffee and he had only a pair of shorts on. Really him and his habit of not wearing shirts. But I'm not surprised any more. Well I kinda got used to it. I ran and hugged him. First he was startled and he said "gosh. Princess you scared the shit out of me". I just smiled digging my head deeper in his neck. He kept his coffee on the table and hugged back. We stayed like that for a few minutes and he asked "you came alone?". I laughed and "no. Cho's team and sumire's team came". He nodded and took his coffee cup back. And started sipping it. I remembered sumire's behaviour and my mood dropped.

He seemed to notice that and he kept his coffee cup back on the table and took my hand and stated walking. We came and entered a room. He closed the door and said "So what is it". I knew what he meant by it and I said "it's sumire. She. I think she likes you. And she might try to hit on you. I don't like it". He smiled and said "that's it. Well if that was it. Don't worry too much. If she do anything I profile tell you and I'm dating you there's no way I'm gonna cheet on my princess". He walked to his bag and took out a pink shirt. And wore it. I laughed and said "bolt. What is it with you and pink shirts". He pouted and said "oh. So you don't like it when I waer pink shirts" I giggled while shaking my head. We both went down and he went back to his coffee, while I was preparing the kitchen. We heard the door open and saw the others. Shikadai came and attaked bolt with a hug. Shikadai didn't know bolt had his coffee and since he was holding it. It spilled on his hand. He didn't react much but we all knew he was hurt. I quickly made my way to refrigerator I took out some cold water and was walking but sumire held his hand and said "Oh no Boruto-Kun. Your hand. Let's go and put water on it fast. Come on".

Boruto 's POV

Class rep took my hand and said "Oh no Boruto-Kun. Your hand. Let's go and put water on it fast. Come on". I looked over at Sara and saw her get sad. I sighed and said "no class rep it's OK. Look Sara has cold water. I'll go and take help from her". I walked over to her and we both made our way to the sink. She was putting water on my hand. But I can tell that she was still upset. I sighed and secretly snaked my arm around her waist and said "Stop with that face princess. I think I'm gonna cry if you keep doing that face". She looked up to me and smiled. I connected our foreheads and said "good. Always keep smiling. You look like an angel when you smile. My angel". She pushed my chest slightly and said "gosh. You are an idiot". While drying my hand I smiled and said "well I'm your idiot." She flashed me a smile and walked away. Hmm this is gonna be heard. Class rep will try getting close to me and it will hurt Sara. I've gotta think of a way. Well I have one way. To tell her about our relationship. But since Sara doesn't like too much attention she won't like the idea. Well this gonna be a long mission. Oh and I have to send sensei the location of one of kara's headquarters. And I found out that deepa was a part of kara. Well he is gonna pay. I'll make him pay for hurting Sara in the past. Not to mention mitsuki. Because of deepa mitsuki head to go to orochimaru. I'll get back at him. You won't get too much time. I'll definitely stop your plan.