Nightmare

Sarada's POV

I and bolt were walking to my house after the dinner. Once we arrived we both walked over to my room. He stopped and looked back "you go and take a shower. I'll come when your done. I forgot something at home". I nodded and went in. He locked the main door and took the keys with him. Soon I was done and I came out. There was no sign of bolt. I wore my pajamas and I tucked myself in. I took a book started reading it. My eyes were getting blurry and I couldn't focus on it. I slowly drifted of to sleep.

I was walking down the dark alleys of an unknown village. I kept going more and more deeper into the village. I heard some voices which sounded a lot familiar. I walked towards the direction where the sound came and once I entered I saw I scene which I didn't want to see in my whole life. Bolt was with sumire. She was sitting on a table and he had her arms wrapped around bolt. Bolt was between her legs and his arms were around her waist. I walked a little closer to hear their conversation. I know this might be the biggest mistake I'm doing but still. When I reached the distance I hid myself. I heard sumire say " Boruto-kun why are you even going out with that Uchiha scum. You should be with me. You love me right". He smiled and caressed her cheeks and said "of course I love you. I'm only dating that Uchiha to break her down. I know she might be a threat to me. Plus soon me and kawaki are going to join Kara. I'll keep coming to meet you. But don't tell anyone. Right now I'm going to break up with Sarada and meet up with kawaki. We both are leaving town tonight. We want to be powerful and if that means joining Kara than we would happily ". She smiled and leaned in and they both kissed passionately.

"NOOOOO". I was panting hard. I was covered in sweat. Tears were running down my face. I looked around and saw that I was in my room. Must be an nightmare. But it looked so realistic.

Boruto's POV

I walked home and met up with kawaki. We both discussed the plane that dad and sensei gave us. We wanted to execute it without any flaws. I walked in to Sarada's apartment. I locked the door. "NOOOOO". I heard a loud scream and it came from Sarada's room. I ran and saw her sitting on the bed. She was panting hard. She was covered in sweet and tears were running down her cheeks. I ran to her and shook her lightly. She looked at me and broke down. She hugged me and I returned the hug. "Don't leave me OK. And bolt I'm not comfortable with sumire being around you". I rubbed circles on her back to comfort her. She looked at me and said "promise me". I cupped her cheeks and smiled "I promise I won't ever leave you princess. And if I were to choose from sumire and you I'll definitely choose you. You make it easy to choose. Don't think about it it was probably a bad dream. Go to sleep. I'm going to take a shower and I'll come back. She smiled and laid down. I kissed her forehead and put the blanket on top of her. She looked at me and smiled. I walked over to the bathroom and I whole I was taking a shower I told myself that 'I'm not letting anyone touch a hair on your head. And if they do I'm going return them the favour multiplied by what they do to you".