- Horror × ??? - The nurse student

TW: Mention of blood and a sentence which mentions r**e

Warning: This is an Highschool AU

--------------------------------------------------------------

Horror was walking in the hallway. One of his hands was covered of blood, but 'luckily' no one saw it because they were in class...
The hallway was empty and this fact should've made it creepier.
In any case that surely was the part of the school structure which should've been the scariest; with spiders everywhere, dark and red walls, broken lockers and stained blood on the checkered floor.

Horror was walking really calmly, he was focused on trying to not think about the pain. One of his best skills was not minding about his feelings, even if it was a broken bone which made him suffer, but now it was being impossible for him to not feel anything.

The day before he was training and  accidentally hit a wall, missing the punching bag and falling on the ground. His skin scratched and he felt like some bones in his hand were broken.
Still he didn't go at the hospital or such things because he hated doctors.

Years before his brother died because a doctor wasn't a accurate enough and wasn't able to save him. For him every doctor was useless, just like the nurses. Horror hated them and hated how easily they talked about his brother death.

The pain he was feeling right now was really unsettling, so he decided to go wash the blood in the bathroom and then try to cure himself as good as he could.

In that school you could study everything you wanted, there was any kind of class, whatever you wanted was there... still he never went in the nursery section or just in a place where he could've found some medicines... Anyway he decided to think about that later.

He quickly found a bathroom and went in. The bathroom was really clean unlike the hallway, still not bright and colorful, but it was a pretty nice and a comforting place.

Horror looked around and widened his eyes. There was someone studying, sat on the floor. They had headphones so they didn't notice Horror and simply continued to study.
Horror didn't know what to do, because that person was sitting right beside the tap and he didn't want to disturb them or just be noticed.

The person gave Horror a strange feeling, they looked cute, but their clothes were really low cut and with pink shades. Their hair were really bright and gently tied. Still they looked like a boy and that was the fact which made Horror panic more. He never thought about a guy like he was doing right now and never thought guys could be so cute.

He tried to walk out of the bathroom as fast as possible, but he suddenly tripped over his own feet. He couldn't use one of his hands so he quickly closed his eyes hoping to not hit the floor too hardly with his face, but it seemed like the floor was surprisingly soft and smelled of... Strawberries?

Horror opened his eyes and saw that the strange person stopped his fall and gently prevented his face to touch the floor with their hands.
They were smiling and slowly let Horror go so that he could sit and look at them better.

Their headphones were now laying beside the book on the floor, but what really caught Horror sight were their eyes. Those pink eyes were so bright but somehow seducing as-well.
For some reason Horror didn't understand he blushed and almost forgot about the pain his hand was causing him.

The person seemed to notice the hand right in that moment and widened their eyes. Their voice was really soft, but also high pitched when they asked:

"Are you ok? Your hand is bleeding"

They moved and with their face really close to Horror's they tried to touch the bleeding hand. Horror quickly answered: