Chapter 48: I Do Not Have Eyes

Start from the beginning

The demigod walked towards it to tell him through the door. "Hey, Nik?"

She expected to just quickly say what she wanted to say through her side of the door. What she wasn't expecting, however, was for the hybrid to open the door. But, of course, that is exactly what he did.

The door opened and Percy caught a glimpse of a bare chest. Her hand flew to her eyes.

I do not have eyes. She thought to herself.

A deep chuckle sounded from in front of her. "Hello, love."

Percy wanted to lightly wack him with a shovel. But, she realized she might need to see for that.

Then she remembered she had pretty good aim with or without her sight.

"You're naked!" She whisper shouted, her hand still covering her eyes, stopping her from seeing anything.

The hybrid shook his head in amusement. "I'm not naked, love. I have a towel wrapped around my waist."

"But you're shirtless!"

Klaus laughed. "Yes, people tend to wear less clothing when they shower."

She could feel her face go red. "But, you shouldn't have opened the door until you got changed."

He pressed his lips together to stop himself from chuckling again. "Well, love, I didn't bring a change of clothes with me. I was planning on going back to my room to get changed."

Momentarily forgetting why her hand was covering her eyes, Percy moved her hand to look at him in confusion. "You have a bathroom adjoining your room," she pointed out. Once again realizing he was shirtless, she smacked her hand back over her eyes forcefully.

"Ow."

Klaus replied while shrugging, "I prefer this one." He added to his response. "And please try not to hurt yourself."

The demigod couldn't decide if she wanted to punch him or kiss him.

"You suck," she accused.

The original chuckled again.

Her eyebrow rose behind her hand that was covering her eyes. "Why haven't you left to get changed yet?"

The hybrid replied, "Well, love, you're blocking my path by standing in the doorway. Besides, you're the one who started this conversation in the first place. I'm simply being a gentleman."

Percy moved the hand that wasn't covering her eyes towards him in an attempt to flick him.

He easily leaned back to avoid her hand. Klaus smirked when she moved her arm around wildly.

Huffing, she brought her hand back to her side. "Rude."

The curly haired original watched her in amusement. "Love, you don't have to cover your eyes. I'm just shirtless, it's not a big deal."

"Fine." She huffed and pulled her hand away from her eyes. She kept her gaze on his eyes completely, refusing to look down. "I'm not looking anywhere but your eyes."